Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish-Haaland-Foden front 3 for me tomorrow. We've played our best football with this forward line so far this season.
I'd go for that depending on how fit Julien is. Happy with this or having Alvarez on the right both make us a better attacking team.

For me, even though Mahrez has played well the last couple of games and looks back to his best, as a team we don't function as well as an attacking force with him in the lineup. At this stage of the season, when we need to go on one of our winning runs, we need to get back to our best attacking wise and Pep has to pick players who work better as a unit and those that make their team mates better. Riyad for all his obvious skills rarely makes those around him better. Against Everton we never really got at them and the constant cut back balls let them keep in shape and defend easily.

When the going gets tough, The tough get going.
Pep has not built this Manchester City team to just lie down after a bad result, we just go again and again,
Chelsea Arsenal United Liverpool still Fear us, because if we turn up, we beat anybody,

yes, things have dipped a little after the world cup and Christmas period, but I think we sort of knew it could take time to get back into shape, the one good thing this world cup has done is hold back the Premier League fixture table, so we are only 16 games into the season and a long way still to go,

I think Pep will now revert back to type in a 4.3.3 with 2 wing backs and the strongest team will start vs Chelsea,
only thing is Sterling, normally a player that played for us, can come back to hurt us and have a blinder, but City should have enough to take the points

By far the worst thing about this forum the last few years is that every time KDB has a bad game it's 'he's past it, drop him'. Nobody is ever correct when they say this and they never learn.
We drop points when kevs not at his best.
But he's the first name on the team sheet for me. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.