Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I’m not sure we will be allowed out of Stamford bridge with a win,a draw is the maximum we will be allowed,the powers that be will see a huge chance to get their red team into second spot after the derby at old shithole,currently 1 point ahead if we win they can’t go above us if they happened to win,but if we lose or draw at Chelsea the incentive is there to put the fix in,Taylor or Madley for that game ..

Haaland has to be careful.
Booked tomorrow I think he will miss the derby

We drop points when kevs not at his best.
But he's the first name on the team sheet for me. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
CTID
Me neither. But he also, definitely, should not be playing every single game.

We can cope without him, we’ve won the title mostly without him one season and went on a record breaking run mostly without him in another season.

He needs to be fresher than he looks. There have been games where he looks fucked after an hour and he’s had a poor game yet he’s stayed on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes (Fulham, Brentford and Everton are all examples of this), then plays again three days later and is excellent, then plays again four days later and is average, then plays again a week later and is just okay in general play but with a few brilliant assists but looks shagged…

We need to be using him much better than this.

He should have been rested on Saturday and he wasn’t. He’s 31 and had a career chocker full of horrendous injuries, I worry about his last two years on his contract if we keep slogging him.

He’s played 10 full 90 minutes in 16 Prem games this season, two further games where he’s only been subbed on 88 minutes, started 15 of 16 Prem games, played a part in every Prem game (the one rest he got he still came on for 25 minutes)…

The only games he’s played no part in were Copenhagen at home, Dortmund away and Chelsea at home in the EFL Cup. He’s played in and mostly started every other game and nearly always plays the full 90 or close to it.

I want him to play at Chelsea but I wish he’d got a good rest at the weekend ahead of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.