Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Foden will come in for Mahrez, who has started the last 3 games. grealish will continue on the left. Pep will be worrying about Chelseas "transition" will Sterling and Pulisic and will want as many extra passes as he can get.

Actually, he could even keep phil on the bench and put Bernardo right.

Half the defence are injured or nearly ineffectual so unfortunately I think that Stirling and their other strikers may well run riot. We'll just have to out score them.

Let`s start building our attacks from the back better.
Walker is a must - he is the get out of jail card that allows the attacking full back on the other flank. It`s no co-incidence that Cancelo`s form has dipped whilst Walker has been absent.
I`d also start Laporte if he passes any fitness test. What we have been missing of late is building attacks from the back. There`s only Stones out of the current incumbents capable of playing an offensive pass. Akanji and Ake are defenders and whilst good at defending we look lost when they have possession of the ball.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte(or Ake) Cancelo
Bernardo Rhodri Gundog
Foden Beast KDB

Last edited:
i personally want foden grealish haaland. Our best performances this season has come with that front 3. I get people saying foden back in on the left, the issue is his best performances this season have come on the right. I feel like peps had an issue with foden on the left since the liverpool game when he refused to take on milner. I also want bernie and kdb with rodri in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.