Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the fucking scum I'm worried about, don't want them bastards going above us, we need to beat the chavs for that reason aswell as gaining points on the Tarquins

I know everyone and his brother are down on Jack playing on the wing much less playing at all, but clearly he provides us with stable possession and typically appears to be cutting back towards the middle of the field anyway of late so why not have him play in midfield on the left side? I love Bernie but his head simply has not looked to be in it lately. I think Jack left midfield with foden on the wing same side would be a good combination. I think that Jack continuing to play on the wing is not going to get us the results we're hoping for although I think he's been much better over the last few games. I think forcing him to play on the wing is taking away some of the better parts of his game. Of course, just my opinion and I'm sure there will be many responses telling me how absolutely ridiculous this idea is... expected.

Not arsed how we do it but 3 points is an absolute must.

Cut the gap back to 5 and Arsenal will shite themselves.

Their failure to win, at home, last night and simultaneously damage both nearest rivals tells me they don’t have the head for a real title race.

No more fucking about with ridiculous results.

I know everyone and his brother are down on Jack playing on the wing much less playing at all, but clearly he provides us with stable possession and typically appears to be cutting back towards the middle of the field anyway of late so why not have him play in midfield on the left side? I love Bernie but his head simply has not looked to be in it lately. I think Jack left midfield with foden on the wing same side would be a good combination. I think that Jack continuing to play on the wing is not going to get us the results we're hoping for although I think he's been much better over the last few games. I think forcing him to play on the wing is taking away some of the better parts of his game. Of course, just my opinion and I'm sure there will be many responses telling me how absolutely ridiculous this idea is... expected.
I'd rather see Jack playing deeper as part of the midfield three as he a) doesn't score enough or b) assist enough to be part of the front three. Not sure who he'd dislodge from midfield though...

Whatever the side is we will need to score at least twice to get x3points
as Raheem is bound to neatly tuck away, a one on one versus Ederson..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.