Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope kolarov gets the start along with Negredo ..I like our attack with kolarov overlapping and whipping in those deadly crosses..but then again with tricky wingers of Chelsea I wouldn't be shocked to see clichy in just to keep them in check more effectively

Maybe we will see Rodwell playing against Chelsea! I hope so!
Al least Pelle made some comments about him being fit:
“Vincent is still injured, so he will not have a chance to play this game,” said Pellegrini. “Jack Rodwell is okay and all the others are fit, we have no more injuries.”
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1825450-manuel-pellegrini-says-sergio-aguero-one-of-the-top-five-players-in-the-world" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1825 ... -the-world</a>

thinking about this more, here's what it comes down to: we will have the chances to win, we just need to take them. we can put any team to the sword—and I mean that, any team, had we set up differently against bayern we would have bagged a hatful (as it stands we should have had at least 3)—with our offensive talent

So I can see us easily winning something like 2-5 in virtually any game. doesn't always mean we will though

SrilankanBlue said:
I love the fact that Pellegrini gives absolutely no stories for the gutter press to work with, they have to do the press conference on his terms every time

But it also makes his press conferences interminably boring!

I'd start with

Hart
Zabba
Richards/Rodwell
Nastasic
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Jovetic

Aguero

Really don't know what to expect from this game, we could win 0-2 or lose 3-1. Just hope it's not a shite 0-0 like last season. Would probably take a point right now though!

BlueSiam said:
SrilankanBlue said:
I love the fact that Pellegrini gives absolutely no stories for the gutter press to work with, they have to do the press conference on his terms every time

But it also makes his press conferences interminably boring!

couldn't care less if they were cancelled entirely, all they do most of the time (or used to) was to give the rag loving journos more ammo to snipe at our club

Disappointed VK is out. Why does he not try Yaya out at CB?,

Anyway I'm going for a 2 nil win to us.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Disappointed VK is out. Why does he not try Yaya out at CB?,

Anyway I'm going for a 2 nil win to us.

Why take our driving force out of midfield and the goal threat he brings with it? He quite simply strikes the fear of god into Chelsea and most other teams in midfield.

If that is how bad we are with Komps out, Pellegrini should have brought a major signing in at CB. Otherwise, it's Demichellis, Lescott or Garcia alongside Nastasic.

I haven't even seen Demichellis play that I can remember, but I'd pick him as I don't really trust the other two at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.