Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
davelyncooper said:
Muscle pulls are quite commonly a sign of overtraining - so someone at the club needs to take note and while they are at it keep Micah out of the gym and stop pushing weights - he is far too fookin big. If he was a couple of stone lighter he would be a far better player for both club and country.

I've been saying that about Micah for years. However, I've read somewhere he's only 83 kilos. That might be on the OS, but I can't remember where I've seen it. Surprised me. Either he's pure muscle without an ounce of fat or he's a f*cking liar.

Certainly, it was the case with Nedum who was 14 stone 13 pounds according to the OS a few years ago - hence he was always injured. A 15 stone right-back (where he frequently played if we were short) bombing forward and tracking back has disaster written all over it.

Cant understand the negativity! Yes we are missing Kompany. But looking at Chelsea's defence Cahill isnt top class and Kenny Miller made him look poor. John Terry lacks pace now big time. We have the players to expose the lack of pace in Chelsea's defence. Chelsea also look lightweight in midfield and I would have Silva above ANY of there attacking midfielders.......

Albi10 said:
Cant understand the negativity! Yes we are missing Kompany. But looking at Chelsea's defence Cahill isnt top class and Kenny Miller made him look poor. John Terry lacks pace now big time. We have the players to expose the lack of pace in Chelsea's defence. Chelsea also look lightweight in midfield and I would have Silva above ANY of there attacking midfielders.......

Agree there defence doesn't look the best, difference is they will have cover in front of them who will be disciplined

Not looking good this at all and not looking to get excuses in early either

Maybe a bit of short term pain for long term gain is what it´s all about - problem is if Mou does a job on us he´ll be nigh unstoppable

We´ll see

mike channon´s windmill said:

Maybe a bit of short term pain for long term gain is what it´s all about - problem is if Mou does a job on us he´ll be nigh unstoppable

We´ll see

What's not looking good? The negativity on this thread?

wolfie1988 said:

We´ll see

What's not looking good? The negativity on this thread?

we should re name this thread and call it the 'hide under the duvet pussy thread'.

If mean City turn up chelsea will lose..if poncy City turn up then it'll be a draw!!

Maureen will set up not to lose.

We´ll see
Sometimes, reading the negativity of your posts, it's difficult to imagine how you derive any pleasure from watching City tbh.

Albi10 said:

Agree ...
A bit of optimism FFS!
Come on!
optimistic.jpg

My first away game for a bit, hope we smash them. They've been decent this season but from the actual play I've seen I can't see why we can't go and win. Hoping on a good performance, I'd go for Aguero on his own tomorrow as they are likely to pack up the midfield and we need that extra man to cope with it. Defensively they are one of the best in the league at the moment so we have to play an attacking team, without Kompany it's likely we will be exposed a little at the back so I'd definitely only go for one striker. Going for this team -

Hart
Zabs, Richards, Nasty and Kolarov
Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Nasri and Milner
Aguero

Would love this;

----------------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta-----Richards-----Nastasic---------Clichy
-------------Milner-------Fernan----------------
Nasri----------------Yaya------------------Silva
---------------------Kun-----------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.