Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping we could get a draw for this game, before we started the 4 away game run.

But now, with no Kompany and with the same tactic of attacking football "it's my way or the highway" philosophy of MP, I fully expect Mourinho to take advantage by being more defensive and hitting us on the counter attack.

My prediction is 3-1 to Chelsea.

However, if MP adopts a more cautious approach to the game and have 5 in midfield with one striker, then I believe we could get a draw 1-1 or even 2-2.

So it all depends on MP's attitude towards the game.

Eaglechief said:
Was hoping we could get a draw for this game, before we started the 4 away game run.

But now, with no Kompany and with the same tactic of attacking football "it's my way or the highway" philosophy of MP, I fully expect Mourinho to take advantage by being more defensive and hitting us on the counter attack.

My prediction is 3-1 to Chelsea.

However, if MP adopts a more cautious approach to the game and have 5 in midfield with one striker, then I believe we could get a draw 1-1 or even 2-2.

So it all depends on MP's attitude towards the game.

I tend to agree but if we take our chances we will win we always make at least 10 chances a game it's just finishing those chances

BlueSiam said:
SrilankanBlue said:
I love the fact that Pellegrini gives absolutely no stories for the gutter press to work with, they have to do the press conference on his terms every time

But it also makes his press conferences interminably boring!

Much prefer that rather than being splashed all over the back pages for silly, nonsensical things
which have in the most been made up & fabricated.
Starve the bastards of the oxygen they need to breathe and operate with. Eventually they will move on
as they need stories - they have column inches to fill...

I don't want to sound negative but I just see tiredness kicking in greatly during this game!

The players have been all over the place for the past 3 weeks with them having 2 weeks of International games all over the globe then coming back and going straight to London, coming back and what looked like them flying out on Monday, so they would have had 2 days in a completely different time zone, then coming back and heading straight to London pretty much!

It's not like we can rotate either, most if not all the players who played for their country played against West Ham, then apart from Nasri and Richards the same team played in Moscow, if anything I expect pretty much the same team against Chelsea with maybe Nasri or Milner coming in for Navas!

No Kompany as well will cost us dearly if you ask me, Garcia is an average center back and risking Demechelis after being out for so long would be a huge ask!

Got a feeling we are going to get done in pretty bad!

Muscle pulls are quite commonly a sign of overtraining - so someone at the club needs to take note and while they are at it keep Micah out of the gym and stop pushing weights - he is far too fookin big. If he was a couple of stone lighter he would be a far better player for both club and country.

sam-caddick said:
I don't want to sound negative but I just see tiredness kicking in greatly during this game!

The players have been all over the place for the past 3 weeks with them having 2 weeks of International games all over the globe then coming back and going straight to London, coming back and what looked like them flying out on Monday, so they would have had 2 days in a completely different time zone, then coming back and heading straight to London pretty much!

It's not like we can rotate either, most if not all the players who played for their country played against West Ham, then apart from Nasri and Richards the same team played in Moscow, if anything I expect pretty much the same team against Chelsea with maybe Nasri or Milner coming in for Navas!

No Kompany as well will cost us dearly if you ask me, Garcia is an average center back and risking Demechelis after being out for so long would be a huge ask!

Got a feeling we are going to get done in pretty bad!

That's the spirit!

BlueSiam said:
SrilankanBlue said:
I love the fact that Pellegrini gives absolutely no stories for the gutter press to work with, they have to do the press conference on his terms every time

But it also makes his press conferences interminably boring!
Give them leaches no scraps to feed on, he bats them away all the time. Keep it going Mr Pellegrini be as boring as you like, that's my message.
We can't say his football is boring and that's all that matters to me

Maybe Lescott wasn't played at CSKA due to the possibilities of injuries on the pitch along with the knowledge that Vinney was already certain to miss the Chelsea match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.