Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still have a hunch Vinny will play and Pellers has pulled a fast one.

Komps has trained fully for the last week and was one of the reasons he was kept behind from the Russia trip.

There's no footage of the team training on Inside City this weekend and games of this standing require keeping your opponents guessing.

Sure, the manager could have said Vinny was only 50/50, but by stating a player of such importance is definitely out...

Put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised, and it's not a game Vinny will want to miss out on, even risking a relapse, with very winnable games coming up.

Vinny plays, we win.

My suspicion also, I hope we're right.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Komps has trained fully for the last week and was one of the reasons he was kept behind from the Russia trip.

There's no footage of the team training on Inside City this weekend and games of this standing require keeping your opponents guessing.

Sure, the manager could have said Vinny was only 50/50, but by stating a player of such importance is definitely out...

Put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised, and it's not a game Vinny will want to miss out on, even risking a relapse, with very winnable games coming up.

Vinny plays, we win.
I always thought that managers give injury information for betting purposes. I've never heard of a manager saying a player is definitely out, only for him to play. Usually they say he's a "doubt", which gives them wiggle room.

Anyway hopefully we'll have a good game today. I'd wish you luck but I do that every year and we always lose. Maybe I'm a good luck charm for City!

Lakeysbadknee said:
Albi10 said:
Still tremendous negativity on here! All I can say is they had to be mentally strong to win in Moskow in harsher conditions!
Agree,we got beat by Cardiff by a sucker punch from a set piece,when Pelligrini had had the team for about 8 training sessions,then beaten by Villa by a sucker punch late on,after possibly another half dozen training sessions,& Bayern who would rip apart any team in the world at the minute.We've lost our best centre half & captain for most of the season & his backup for all the season.
We've now got Sergio firing on all cylinders,Micah back(a huge loss last season imo),Silva back to almost his best,Joe gaining in confidence again, & YaYa is always up for the big games.
We've beaten the Hammers convincingly & CSKA not so much,but Mata apart we're better than Chelsea all over the pitch.
Come on Blues lets f**kin have em!

all of that.

Castiel said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Vinny plays, we win.
I always thought that managers give injury information for betting purposes. I've never heard of a manager saying a player is definitely out, only for him to play. Usually they say he's a "doubt", which gives them wiggle room.

Anyway hopefully we'll have a good game today. I'd wish you luck but I do that every year and we always lose. Maybe I'm a good luck charm for City!

Well I can remember at least 2 occasions were the GPC said players were out and played.

Castiel said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Vinny plays, we win.

Nervous?

Castiel said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Vinny plays, we win.

Hope it's a great game and shuts that gooner2 up once n for all.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Vinny plays, we win.

I also have that sneaky feeling. Would be great to see Vinny stepping out.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Not particularly. We've got a few advantages this time. I trust Mourinho to get the tactics right, we're at home, you've just gone to Russia and back, and we had a walk in the park at Schalke. If Kompany really is out then that's another major blow. I don't think we'll lose, but a draw is better for you than for us. All that worries me is fucking Yaya Toure!

stonerblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Vinny plays, we win.

I also have that sneaky feeling. Would be great to see Vinny stepping out.

Can't see it myself. As for sneaky feeling , is that another name for utter hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.