Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Albi10 said:
Still tremendous negativity on here! All I can say is they had to be mentally strong to win in Moskow in harsher conditions!

Spot on. At least we should have a decent pitch to play on. Just hope the storm stays away till later on.

Storm not coming till 7pm. So won,t be issue. Though don,t be suprised if jose wants a slower pitch to affect your passing. Palace did it to us yesterday when did not water the pitch.

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Albi10 said:
Still tremendous negativity on here! All I can say is they had to be mentally strong to win in Moskow in harsher conditions!

Spot on. At least we should have a decent pitch to play on. Just hope the storm stays away till later on.

Storm not coming till 7pm. So won,t be issue. Though don,t be suprised if jose wants a slower pitch to affect your passing. Palace did it to us yesterday when did not water the pitch.

Aye, if teams want to use tactics like that, so what. If we play our best football, it will be good enough.
I really think Pelle will have them up for this.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Aye, if teams want to use tactics like that, so what. If we play our best football, it will be good enough.

He will but so will jose. Last year it was a bore 0-0 draw and it would not suprise me if its same this time as neither manager will want to lose the game.

Albi10 said:
Agree,we got beat by Cardiff by a sucker punch from a set piece,when Pelligrini had had the team for about 8 training sessions,then beaten by Villa by a sucker punch late on,after possibly another half dozen training sessions,& Bayern who would rip apart any team in the world at the minute.We've lost our best centre half & captain for most of the season & his backup for all the season.
We've now got Sergio firing on all cylinders,Micah back(a huge loss last season imo),Silva back to almost his best,Joe gaining in confidence again, & YaYa is always up for the big games.
We've beaten the Hammers convincingly & CSKA not so much,but Mata apart we're better than Chelsea all over the pitch.
Come on Blues lets f**kin have em!

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

He will but so will jose. Last year it was a bore 0-0 draw and it would not suprise me if its same this time as neither manager will want to lose the game.

We got a different manager. He doesn't do sitting back and boring. Keep up mate.

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

why is it that smug arsehole fans only come on here the odd time they are above us in the league?

Still have a hunch Vinny will play and Pellers has pulled a fast one.

Komps has trained fully for the last week and was one of the reasons he was kept behind from the Russia trip.

There's no footage of the team training on Inside City this weekend and games of this standing require keeping your opponents guessing.

Sure, the manager could have said Vinny was only 50/50, but by stating a player of such importance is definitely out...

Put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised, and it's not a game Vinny will want to miss out on, even risking a relapse, with very winnable games coming up.

Vinny plays, we win.

bobmcfc said:
gooner2 said:
bobmcfc said:
First time in a long time I don't feel confident about this fixture. Then again I haven't felt confident going into any game this season. Feels like the "seat of your pants" city of old

I think it because you such a open team under your new manager. Great going forward but without kompany weak at the back. So don,t blame you for feeing like that.

I am weak mentally too at the moment.

Here ya go Bob I ammended it for you..

BringBackSwales said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

why is it that smug arsehole fans only come on here the odd time they are above us in the league?
The Tarquin's giddy-o-meter has certainly kicked-in early this season.

BringBackSwales said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Aye there seems an underlying theme of it ain't gonna be as good as my beloved Arse. Or is that my paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.