Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
I still would like to see us move to 4-5-1, particularly for away games.
------------------------------Hart---------------------------
Richards-Kompany-----Lescott--------Clichy/Kolarov
--------------------Yaya-------------Fernandinho-------------
-----Milner----------------Silva-----------------Nasri/Jovetic
-----------------------------Aguero-----------------------

i wouldn't play such a small front 4 against chelsea. negredo needs to be in there.

I'll take a draw, but I'm quietly confidence about this one. Really hope Vinny is fit, my heart cannot take too many more of Garcia's performances at RCB.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Nasri
Silva
Aguero
Negredo

Tough one to call this. With Kompany in our defence I would be confident we would win. With Garcia... not so much. I look at it and think our front players will do better than theirs against the defence they are up again. Overall I really think we can win this, and we will try to because Pellegrini seems to play every game to win. With Aguero on the form he is in and Negredo playing well in support I think we can go and win 2-1.

We've looked more than capable of winning the last two games there and we had that great win under Hughes four seasons ago. They're weaker defensively than they have been and we've always overrun them in midfield. But you just know we'll concede so we'll need to score twice, which we're quite capable of.

This is a wonderful opportunity. Let's win this and we will make a strong statement.

Worst case should be a draw.

Is Vinny back for this game?

Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.