Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well our team has scored 32 goals since the beginning of the season, so Mr Mourinho, he should be very afraid. i'm looking forward to his post-match rant about how magnificent Man City are,

greasedupdeafguy said:
..........................Hart...................

Richards...........Kompany.............Nastasic...............Clichy

...................Fernandinho............Yaya..........................

Milner.................................................................Silva

.....................Negredo....................Aguero

Milner has to play if we stick with the 4-4-2 against Chelsea or the likes of Mata, Willian and Hazard will murder us.

this is a very solid line up. i would change milner for navas though, we must have some pace in the team.

i think chelsea will park the bus. they are chelsea, boring as fuck, they dont mind drawing.

bluethunder said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Milner has to play if we stick with the 4-4-2 against Chelsea or the likes of Mata, Willian and Hazard will murder us.

this is a very solid line up. i would change milner for navas though, we must have some pace in the team.

i think chelsea will park the bus. they are chelsea, boring as fuck, they dont mind drawing.

IMO Nasri has been in awesome form this season and he must start the game.
Please let Kompany or De Michaelis be fit, I'm not sure that the old ticker can take much more of the experiment at Centre Back that is Garcia.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Am i the only one who thinks we will wipe the floor with them.we have a better midfield and attack.

no, you're not. i think we're about to go on a massive streak

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
bluethunder said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

IMO Nasri has been in awesome form this season and he must start the game.
Please let Kompany or De Michaelis be fit, I'm not sure that the old ticker can take much more of the experiment at Centre Back that is Garcia.

Everyone is fit

No reason we can't go and win at Chelsea but to do so we will have to defend better than we did at times today and this will generally evolve around which right sided centre halves are available.
On what I have seen this year, Garcia is 4th choice to play in that position and he needs to be for us to win on Sun.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Am i the only one who thinks we will wipe the floor with them.we have a better midfield and attack.

no you're not.

im reading posts on the chelsea forum. their fans are very worried, they are particularly worried about yaya toure. unfortunately he wont be playing in a advanced position this time though.

It would be Jose's first ever league loss at home with Chelsea, I believe.

Draw wouldn't be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.