Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
im Zabas biggest fan i just think a fully fit Micah is a better option for us down that right flank with Silva cutting in. Also Zabs has just played in Moscow.

Interesting im not the only one who wouldnt mind seeing Jovetic unleashed for this game. Problem is fitting him in, can he do a job as a Left Attacking Mid?

aguero93:20 said:
we're as close as Chelsea get to a bogey team so I wouldn't expect to lose team:
Hart
Richards
Vinnie
Lescott
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Milner
Jovetic
Kun
BEAST
Lot of changes, but the likes of zaba and Merlin will be knackered after last nights beach party, so compact def, compact 3 in mid with jovetic the link up man, rip them up on the counter ala Basel
Fair point about Silva, but at the moment we just function so much better with him in the team, so I'd risk him even if he's only at 80% of his peak.

-----------------Hart----------------
Zaba----Kompany-Nast-Clichy

-------Yaya------Fernan-------

Milner-------Silva-----Nasri/Jovetic

---------------Aguero-----------------

We will win 2-1

supercity88 said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We've looked more than capable of winning the last two games there and we had that great win under Hughes four seasons ago. They're weaker defensively than they have been and we've always overrun them in midfield. But you just know we'll concede so we'll need to score twice, which we're quite capable of.
The 4-2?
Mancini.

2-1 win under Hughes was at home.
You're quite right. I got the two mixed up. Both cracking games in their different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.