Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
GazM said:
feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:
Anyone think Jose will go negative as it's a big game and try for the draw? Maybe Navas might be a shout for this one to peg back Cole

Good point - thought Cole was injured though ?

Cole injured? Nasri it is then till 60 minutes then for Navas if we need a goal. As you were folks

Len Rum said:
aguero93:20 said:
we're as close as Chelsea get to a bogey team so I wouldn't expect to lose team:
Hart
Richards
Vinnie
Lescott
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Milner
Jovetic
Kun
BEAST
Lot of changes, but the likes of zaba and Merlin will be knackered after last nights beach party, so compact def, compact 3 in mid with jovetic the link up man, rip them up on the counter ala Basel
Fair point about Silva, but at the moment we just function so much better with him in the team, so I'd risk him even if he's only at 80% of his peak.
even at 80% he's the most dangerous attacking mid in the league agreed, I'd bring him on for the last 30 (hopefully) to run chelski ragged and secure 3 points

It's going to be difficult, as Chelsea have never lost a Premiership game at home under Mourinho. I'd be happy with a point, but not sure if that's Pellegrini's style so I expect us to go for the win. Having Kompany back is a huge bonus.

Ric said:
It's going to be difficult, as Chelsea have never lost a Premiership game at home under Mourinho. I'd be happy with a point, but not sure if that's Pellegrini's style so I expect us to go for the win. Having Kompany back is a huge bonus.

Fuck, is that record still intact?!!? Im sure they were beat under him! Would be nice to be the ones to break it, we have a bloody good chance too.

Len Rum said:
we're as close as Chelsea get to a bogey team so I wouldn't expect to lose team:
Hart
Richards
Vinnie
Lescott
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Milner
Jovetic
Kun
BEAST
Lot of changes, but the likes of zaba and Merlin will be knackered after last nights beach party, so compact def, compact 3 in mid with jovetic the link up man, rip them up on the counter ala Basel
Fair point about Silva, but at the moment we just function so much better with him in the team, so I'd risk him even if he's only at 80% of his peak.
even at 80% he's the most dangerous attacking mid in the league agreed, I'd bring him on for the last 30 (hopefully) to run Chelski ragged and secure 3 points

Lescott is not the answer to against the skill and speed of Hazard, Oscar and Moses. Torres is also showing form. And that midfield hasn't played together enough and may not have creativity needed to win this game.
Nasty and Silva must start. That's why Silva didn't play the full 90 mins. They can rest once we are 2 up and vs Newcastle.

A massive boost having Vinnie back, the players will be really buzzing not having to worry about the defence.
I don't know why but i just can't see us getting beat. 0-3, Serg, Silva and Yaya.

Ric said:

Not only this but Chelsea will think they're due something after last season. Before the Villa game I thought "They're due a win, but surely not..." and look what happened! Football often hands teams their revenge at the ideal time. I'd be giddy with a draw at weekend, it'd be an excellent result and we could beat them in the return fixture.

ws01 said:
I'll take a draw, but I'm quietly confidence about this one. Really hope Vinny is fit, my heart cannot take too many more of Garcia's performances at RCB.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Nasri
Silva
Aguero
Negredo

Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.