Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrb said:
Kompany is fit and should play according to the MUEN.

Kompany back and will be able to put some kind of composure and directions into our defense...

Fernandinho knows that the Brazil national team selectors will be watching this game closely especially the Fernan vs. Ramires dual in midfield and he will know this is big game not just for City but for him on a personal level and will be fired up...

Personally, with Pelle's rotation, I think Richards will definitely come in (and he is looking good so far this season) to RB and possibly Clichy... who is looking a little all over the show.

My biggest fear... Dzeko.
Top player, happy he is in our team but he seems very "un-interested" in being on the pitch at the moment and I fear if he starts we will not control the ball in the final third and miss sitters... sorry Dzeko fanboys :(

It has to be Aguero and Negredo for me!

Knackered or not, Silva will be up for this, he's got to start. This is Mourinho, the manager who said no to him in favor of DiMaria/Ozil.

As I said before, thanks for that Jose!

BlueSiam said:
aguero93:20 said:
Len Rum said:
Fair point about Silva, but at the moment we just function so much better with him in the team, so I'd risk him even if he's only at 80% of his peak.
even at 80% he's the most dangerous attacking mid in the league agreed, I'd bring him on for the last 30 (hopefully) to run Chelski ragged and secure 3 points

Lescott is not the answer to against the skill and speed of Hazard, Oscar and Moses. Torres is also showing form. And that midfield hasn't played together enough and may not have creativity needed to win this game.
Nasty and Silva must start. That's why Silva didn't play the full 90 mins. They can rest once we are 2 up and vs Newcastle.
Moses isn't at Chelsea this season.

Certainly sounds like Kompany will be available - that was a boost giving him extra rest and not playing him on that pitch. Pellegrini obviously trusts our stand-in defenders a lot more than some fans seem to

I'd imagine that a couple of the rested players like Richards and Milner will start at Chelsea. And maybe Lescott too

A pity we play Chelsea when they appear to be hitting form

A repeat of February 2010 would be most welcome (2-4!) - better still a clean sheet, so 0-4 maybe?

As mentioned re CSKA, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world. Bit worried about Howie Redshirt, but I seem to remember him giving us a pen against Chelski many bluemoons ago at Eastlands, resulting in a 1-0 victory, the first time we managed that in ages vs them iirc!

A fully fit Vinney and we'll win.

I think Chelsea will play deep and break on us.

If Komps isn't 100% it could well be 2-3 either way or 3-3.

Even with vinnie back i cant see us getting out of there with a clean sheet and they will no doubt be using the dark arts to get free kicks every five minutes so they can get a shot on goal

Hope sergio and alf start,milner not navas to start and a more cautious approach would be nice too,but i dont think pellers will do that,i can see another 3-2 but dont know which way it will go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.