Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

mcfcliam said:
the originalkippaxman said:
mcfcliam said:
59 FUCKING POUND

This isn't about loyalty or systems, it's 59 FUCKING POUND!

Yes but to be fair it was £65 at Ajax and people were happy to pay that.

People had already booked trips and didn't expect it to be £65. We all knew Chelsea would be £56 and £59.

I'd argue that it's more outrageous to pay £49 for Fulham and West Ham than pay £59 for Chelsea.

We've never taken numbers to Chelsea. Never really understood why.

Maybe people are saving money from rip off London prices to pay the rip off prices for our home champions league matches?

£80+ for 2 home games and then £100+ for 2 away days is a bit much so most will choose the home games.

cheddar404 said:
mcfcliam said:
akcity said:
Some folk still dont get it!

The 'Ammers is now sold out, for those that cant get to away games, quite simply, get a ticket for Chelsea!

This is YOUR chance to boost your points. Regular away fans might not go for it given the continued expense but for a one off - go for it, take the plunge and buy a ticket to watch your beloved Blues play away from home.

Dont buy a ticket - then dont fucking moan about the fairness of the loyalty point system and how you can never get a ticket!

59 FUCKING POUND

This isn't about loyalty or systems, it's 59 FUCKING POUND!

But if you can't get to aways because you don't have the points then you are saving a fortune anyway. This is your chance. Having said that, £59 is a fucking disgrace; I agree with you.

Correct, if you can't normally get to aways then here are your chances to go and also start to catch people up. Both West Ham and Chelsea were/are both open sale so if you don't get that many chances for away games surely you'd pay a bit extra for these ones, get some points and then you might be in with a shout of closer/cheaper/more popular ones.

Alternatively you could just sit at home and then when the bigger games come round pop on here and piss and moan at not being able to get a ticket.

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:
Yes but to be fair it was £65 at Ajax and people were happy to pay that.

People had already booked trips and didn't expect it to be £65. We all knew Chelsea would be £56 and £59.

I'd argue that it's more outrageous to pay £49 for Fulham and West Ham than pay £59 for Chelsea.

Dont know Fulham is always one of the better away days and £49 isn't too bad.

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:

Without talking Chelsea up too much...

They are the Champions of Europe and currently top of the league, Fulham aren't.

They don't put you in a temporary stand, Fulham do.

The quality of team and the condition of stadium is probably worth £10.

Fulham IS a good away day, but Chelsea would be better if we ever had more than about 200 proper fans there. There's so many bars round there it's unbelievable.

I'm not saying £59 is right, but you are getting your pants pulled down anyway with what West Ham and Fulham charge. Spurs will be £51 and Arsenal £53. Tottenham is a fucking shithole with that Godawful Irish club, Arsenal is a bland toilet bowl arena devoid of culture.

liamctid said:
liamctid said:

They are the Champions of Europe and currently top of the league, Fulham aren't.

Fulham IS a good away day, but Chelsea would be better if we ever had more than about 200 proper fans there. There's so many bars round there it's unbelievable.

I'm not saying £59 is right, but you are getting your pants pulled down anyway with what West Ham and Fulham charge. Spurs will be £51 and Arsenal £53. Tottenham is a fucking shithole with that Godawful Irish club, Arsenal is a bland toilet bowl arena devoid of culture.

Can not argue with any of your comments there and agree whole heartedly on Spurs which is indeed a shithole. Which I think is surrond by more takeaway joints in 1 sq mile than anywhere on earth.

Problem with Chelsea is last year was Monday night this year is Sunday and it seems to be just before Christmas when everyone is forking out for Champions League tickets as well. Would be intresting to see if this fixture was at another time of the season or a Saturday how quick they would have sold.

liamctid said:

Can not argue with any of your comments there and agree whole heartedly on Spurs which is indeed a shithole. Which I think is surrond by more takeaway joints in 1 sq mile than anywhere on earth.

Problem with Chelsea is last year was Monday night this year is Sunday and it seems to be just before Christmas when everyone is forking out for Champions League tickets as well. Would be intresting to see if this fixture was at another time of the season or a Saturday how quick they would have sold.

Defo mate, same with if we got them in the FA Cup. Was a great night at Arsenal last year when we took over 5,000 there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.