Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

Hang on a minute.Now correct me if I am wrong but did many on here last season not criticise the club for not taking the full allocation? Yet we do now and the club has now made a mistake. I won't be attending as I don't need the points and it is on tv (priced way to steep) however for the fans who want to catch up,is this not an opportunity or are they not that bothered apparently?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hang on a minute.Now correct me if I am wrong but did many on here last season not criticise the club for not taking the full allocation? Yet we do now and the club has now made a mistake. I won't be attending as I don't need the points and it is on tv (priced way to steep) however for the fans who want to catch up,is this not an opportunity or are they not that bothered apparently?

at least with the non sell out at west ham despite it being on open sale, it finally puts to rest the fairness of the system.

the moaning only starts when it's a high profile, affordable and easy to attend match, when there is some effort and cost and it's on tv, then the moaners are not interested.

fathellensbellend said:

at least with the non sell out at west ham despite it being on open sale, it finally puts to rest the fairness of the system.

the moaning only starts when it's a high profile, affordable and easy to attend match, when there is some effort and cost and it's on tv, then the moaners are not interested.

bang on the money, this post alone should be made a sticky.

de niro said:
fathellensbellend said:

bang on the money, this post alone should be made a sticky.

On the fucking spot!

ryan 1985 said:
Probably when it comes round it will the biggest game of the season and some wanker at our club has only asked for 1,400 tickets, it will look embarrassing on TV considering United will take 6,000 there on a Tuesday night.

that "wanker" may just be going his job, he has to protect the club and its profits, he may just have been testing the water before committing the club to thousands of pounds. i see we have now taken that extra allocation, so you were premature somewhat.

wind your neck in.

fathellensbellend said:

Surprised West Ham isnt selling well. It would be good value at twice the price just to avoid listening to Waddle.

fathellensbellend said:

Spot on, this is exactly what I said many times in the Ajax ticket discussion thread.
Champions of England and West Ham away is on open sale, Chelsea will definitely go the same way in the next couple of days and yet 'nobody can catch up?'.
Try going to the fucking games.

I think the way we played in Amsterdam isn't helping sales of the west ham & Chelsea games but we are now on a run of 4 consecutive league wins since the arsenal draw and we could well make it 7 taking into account west ham dipping in form,spurs not playing well and villa being shit.Chelsea game could be massive,glad I've got my ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.