Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Fans love Zinchenko as well but it would not surprise me to see him leave before Mendy.
Wrong on all levels but i have this terrible feeling about this.
Zinny is a good squad player with a level-head and eagerness to play. Also, he cost us peanuts and so why not keep him!?
We have a very bad record of buying defenders and should avoid it if at all possible!

TBH.. shit like this is why I’m overly protective of him on here. It’s a constant barrage of hate towards him and I just don’t get it.

He’s been one of the best 3 or 4 players in the clubs most successful seasons (17/18 & 18/19) and deserves a bit of respect.

So many players were bad today.. and as bad today as Sterling was he looked like Pele compared to Kev in the derby.

why does everyone slag him off so much.. it was even going on (albeit to a lesser degree) when the lad was knocking In 20 goals a season.

It’s the same with England. It’s weird.. I don’t get it.
He has been excellent for a prolonged period but he is now producing an extended period of below average performances.

He had one run in the second half where he looked like the Raz of old, lovely touch and movement to get away from about 3 Chelsea players. The rest of the game he looked like he’d borrowed someone else’s feet.

The big thing that has bothered me about him is an apparent lack of effort - he hasn’t been playing so he shouldn’t be tired, he should be busting a gut to get back in the team but he didn’t look interested.

He is capable of so much more, and hopefully he will rediscover his form like Stones and Bernardo - but know what, see in the meantime - do us a favour and work hard like someone who is paid a vast sum of money every week. Miss chances, have a poor touch but at the very minimum look like you give a fuck.

From the outside looking in it looks like he’s gone in the huff as he’s no longer the go to guy in the front three.

Not good enough from the 3 same players as last week against leeds, Mendy, Sterling, and Torres were just awful.

Too slow really, but again on goal attempts a game we should be winning, OK not the 29 we had last Saturday, but still enough to win.

I've never been of the opinion we'd win all 4, even with our squad it's a very tough ask, and I certainly don't want Pep to do a Klopp, and risk next season, but with a maximum of 10 games to play now, lets just stick with the in form (and fully fit) players.

As for Mendy, adieu for me.
What goal attempts? We had none

Zinny is a good squad player with a level-head and eagerness to play. Also, he cost us peanuts and so why not keep him!?
We have a very bad record of buying defenders and should avoid it if at all possible!
Just get the feeling that Pep would sell every season but Zinchenko does not want to leave.
Also get the feeling 15 million would get him.
Hope i'm proved wrong.

Done with football. Absolutely fuming. We should win every single game we play. And every season we should have any cup available in the bag. When I play on fifa with gold card platinum legend players like Pele and I'm in easy mode I win every game.

I don't log onto twitter every single morning for top footie bants for this fucking shit. I don't sit there in my mum's spare room in my 5 day old dirty pants with my headset and mic on putting the hours into my YouTube channel looking for subs for this shit.

We need to win every single time we play.

Cause if we don't I'm done.

Not really. I actually go to live games. This is football. Wouldn't have it any other way. Without the pain you can't truly appreciate the win.
Great point!
Just after half time, my good lady asked me if my bottle had gone as it usually does in these sort of games.Jokingly I replied that it was much better when we're mid table as it was less stressful. However I would rather put up with hiding behind the sofa in every game at this time of year than being totally pissed off because the team was going nowhere.
Having had a couple of hours to be more objective about this the biggest feeling I have at the moment is one of frustration that once again we beat ourselves rather than losing to a side that is better than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.