Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

What's going on with Sterling his loss of form and confidence is alarming?
the reason is, he is not a good player , the only thing he has , is pace , trouble is, halfway into his run, he stops, and someone takes the ball off him (bastards) as for scoring goals , its like watching mary poppins .

/
Just get the feeling that Pep would sell every season but Zinchenko does not want to leave.
Also get the feeling 15 million would get him.
Hope i'm proved wrong.
True, but my feeling is that there are bigger fish to fry and he isn’t all that bad! As a squad player he is spot-on for me and what would we do with £15 million anyway!

Fans love Zinchenko as well but it would not surprise me to see him leave before Mendy.
Wrong on all levels but i have this terrible feeling about this.

We should just play Zinchenko every game he is available for. We literally never seem lose when the fucker plays.. either he adds great balance or he is one hell of a good luck charm. Probably a bit of both.

I remember it took him the best part of a year to lose a game he played in.. would love to know how many games he has lost that he’s started In a city shirt.

My guess is it would be unbelievably low.. like 4,5,6 games!

You cannot stand these sterling haters ? And then say he has a habit of smiling and seeming unconcerned when his chances don't come off?

Fans love Zinchenko as well but it would not surprise me to see him leave before Mendy.
Wrong on all levels but i have this terrible feeling about th

Mendy needs to be got rid of...anyway possible.....he is the worst signing of the Mansour era (as bad as Mangala and at least he tried)
Funny you mentioned Mangala, had his best game for City against Chelsea played that twat Costa off the park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.