Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Unfortunately Torres, Sterling and Jesus are all much of the same. They are all about ten stone wet through and are contained and bullied too easily. They need four chances each to score once, if they are lucky. All three have been out of form for months now, playing all three together you got what we saw today. I have no idea what has gone wrong or what the answer is. They get game time but fail miserably everytime.
Sterling has a 16% conversion rate so more like six chances to score one. Piss poor

The Leeds game should of been a clear wake up call to Pep about certain players and what they actually offer, lose the game and learn from it. But to do the exact same thing the following week and expect something different to happen against a better team in a semi final is poor especially after all the hard work to get there in the first place.

At least he is getting annoyed...an hour after the game. Sometimes he is better off just shutting up. Of course he is annoyed because he knows very well he made wrong decisions big time, some players he believed in made him look like a muppet. With Phil and Gundo on we completely turned the game around, just two players Pep, you didn't have to make eight changes, the proof is in the pudding Pep.

Sorry, but he's talking out of his arse. I want to sit in a room with him and ask him why he started sterling. Then, after fuck up after fuck up ask him why he wasn't subbed.
Once again Oh Grand Master, you fucked up a chance to make something really fucking special.
Im saying ‘good’ to the comment that he is annoyed.

Chelsea did a proper (and comfortable number on us today). Their full backs will rarely have an easier afternoon. other than Gabby’s early run down the left I can’t remember a single time we worked the ball in behind them. The game only changed when Mount went off and Phil and Gundo came on. At that point Chelsea had a back five and we were sunk. I suspect several other EPL teams would have turned us over today. We don’t have a single player who can beat a man and commit another and that’s either talent, confidence or coaching. Sterling is shot and reminds me of the players in the game I enjoyed as a lad- ‘Striker’ by Parker. By the time you depressed the head to kick the ball the ball had gone. It’s as if his brain is no longer connected to his feet.

The Leeds game should of been a clear wake up call to Pep about certain players and what they actually offer, lose the game and learn from it. But to do the exact same thing the following week and expect something different to happen against a better team in a semi final is poor especially after all the hard work to get there in the first place.
More than likely he’ll do it again next week too

The only slight positive from today is that it’s now one less game to worry about before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.