Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Unfortunately Torres, Sterling and Jesus are all much of the same. They are all about ten stone wet through and are contained and bullied too easily. They need four chances each to score once, if they are lucky. All three have been out of form for months now, playing all three together you got what we saw today. I have no idea what has gone wrong or what the answer is. They get game time but fail miserably everytime.

i dont think its anything to do with confidence with sterling, he looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore, i'm not having he needs an arm round him shite, it's got to be down to money,it always is, so cash in while we can to help finance a top striker

Sterling this Sterling that, there was no one to link up with him either. Mendy just making up the numbers as usual, Fernandinho and Rodri holding hands or passing back/sideways. Torres also running around. Just nothing going on in terms of build up, him missing was the only obvious part. The whole team was absolutely terrible. Cancelo's form has gone to shits all of a sudden.

Regardless of playing a weakened side ,some of the players picked today let pg & mcfc down .
When you get your chance you have got to take it & impress the management ,none of them have been able to do that during the chelsea & leeds games .
I reckon their will a few outgoings in the summer , if they can get takers ?
Torres will get time , but at the moment is to timid & needs to toughen up & physically bully his opponent back .
Mendy plays like he has got long covid & to see how jesus & sterling have gone so far backwards with their form & confidence is concerning .
We have spent eye-watering amounts of money on some very average players and now the chickens are coming home to roost!
Considering they are the most expensively-assembled squad in the history of football, you kind of expect slightly better!

Dippers and Rags playing today?

They seem to have hijacked this thread.

Glad I was working and avoided the matchday thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.