Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

From manager to players, we didn't want to progress to the final. Inexcusable performance from all bar Fernandinho and Laporte, plus Foden's cameo. The rest utter dogshit and our back up players have proved again they're not up to the job at City

Felt sorry for Fernandinho who did his best and for Rodri who looked knackered after 15 minuteswhich is understandable.

At least we know our starting 11 from now on doesn’t include Sterling, Mendy and Cancello.
Couldn’t agree more, he can not pick these three again this season. I would add playing Torres on the wing, totally passive when he plays there.

Threw that game away with a stupid team selection. As soon as Gundogan and Foden came on we looked like City again.

Pep was trying to be nice to the squad and give everyone a game.

Will we ever be in a position like that again?

Meek.
yes. as soon as our manager grows a pair . that said i reckon he wanted us out. the CL is THAT important to him.

Bad day at the races. Sadly when you have played as many games as us you need a bit of luck with the draw etc but sadly we got a bang inform Chelsea side.

Players to me have looked a bit leggy the last couple of matches so a necessity to rotate, but sadly we lacked a bit of invention to create much rendering the front three pretty ineffective (not helped by their performances either).

Hopefully a bit of R&R and the team can get back on track.
Sensible post alert.

8 changes and non-existent (positive) subs say he didn’t want to win the game
He never makes changes anyway, look at the Lyon game last season, as for the rotation yes it was sheer arrogance from him to expect that team to beat Chelsea but saying that he didn't want to win a cup semi final is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.