Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: The Chelsea game?

MadchesterCity said:
why still no update, FFS folks sort it out

It probably means that the clubs and Sky are still arguing over the date.

cibaman said:
MadchesterCity said:
why still no update, FFS folks sort it out

It probably means that the clubs and Sky are still arguing over the date.

I reckon you are right. City will want it on either the Tues or Weds but Chelsea won't want to play us when we've had a couple of extra days rest.
Conversely, City won't want to cram it in at the end of the season close to the Derby. I think they've reached an impasse which may need the PL to step in and issue a directive. Which worries me, as you can bet your life they'll go for Chelsea's preference over ours.

neilyoung said:
The fixture has gone from the OS so assume a new date is due

so, we now only have ten games left, scum have eleven.....they are two points behind......

Staff at City told me yesterday it's going to be the Wednesday.

This is getting silly.
The game is only just over a week away (maybe?), does anyone know when it is yet? Who's holding things up?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebee2 said:
Staff at City told me yesterday it's going to be the Wednesday.

Bit "iffy" still to book train and hotel on strength of this.
If it's Tuesday there'll be a Dad and lad pair of tickets available to a good home!

Chelseas website is just showing postponed! Id be going mad if I was them and having to wait to arrange travel etc!

Chelsea holding out to get their way?
It'll suit them to postpone it 'til the season's end as they have Spurs on the following Saturday, 12.45 k.o.
Loz is right though, it must be even more frustrating for Chelsea fans. I guess us supporters are last on the list of priorities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.