Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

Think he means if Eddie doesn't come back in time to train for the first few games back! Assumption is any players going deep in the comp won't play till early Jan.
I know mate ;) It’s just the way it's worded it looks he'll get a run in the Brazil team...

I wouldn't mind Ortega starting any game he's been very impressive when called upon.

Gr8 performance tonight
Grealish was Really good and Ortega tio
However Alvarez looks a brilliant buy

That would be an amazing achievement if he done that, I think Sadio Mane will also do well with North Korea ;)

He's German mate.
Ironically, Mane probably would fit in well in North Korea - he’s already had a few years immersing himself in a backward, impoverished and estranged environment where the locals have an ingrained hostility to visitors from more developed geographies.

Enjoyable match. Great performance from Ortega - they could have been 2 up by half time. Much better second half with Grealish and Alvarez both looking good. That Alvarez cross for the second goal was superb as was Mahrez’s control when he got the ball. Alvarez deserved the goal just for that cross! Definite improvement in tempo when Bernardo came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.