Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

Sterling shit again
It was noticeable that the Chelsea players didn't really want to pass to him.

I was watching him 'warm up' pre-game with the other subs and fitness coach, compared to the other subs he was just going through the motions,,,would have been livid if he was stillone of ours.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially those Southern softies and that stupid, biased media lot!!

The Best Team in the Land, in all the World.

Well if that whatchamacallit person who is the England manager doesn’t pick John Boy after him not getting injured tonight (well he wasn’t on the pitch so he couldn’t really *lol*) he’ll have me to answer to! Can’t you just see him quaking in his silly shoes!! Grrrr. ;-)
Don’t fret EB. JB definitely going.

Enjoyable match. Great performance from Ortega - they could have been 2 up by half time. Much better second half with Grealish and Alvarez both looking good. That Alvarez cross for the second goal was superb as was Mahrez’s control when he got the ball. Alvarez deserved the goal just for that cross! Definite improvement in tempo when Bernardo came on.
I turned to my neighbour about half an hour in and said that if yer weren't wrapped up in this game in any shade of blue, yer'd think it was a good game of football.

Chelsea were no mugs, but we put together a good solid team performance where every individual was on it!

Great win, Jack motm for me absolutely everywhere tonight, attacking and defending. He's so much better playing centrally, needs to be starting next to Kev.
Ortega brilliant, would like to see him start on Saturday please Pep.
Only shit thing was not being able to give the cockneys stick as they were put in level 3 of the ss, kills the atmosphere that

Great win, Jack motm for me absolutely everywhere tonight, attacking and defending. He's so much better playing centrally, needs to be starting next to Kev.
Ortega brilliant, would like to see him start on Saturday please Pep.
Only shit thing was not being able to give the cockneys stick as they were put in level 3 of the ss, kills the atmosphere that
I’ve been saying it for months,stick Phil on the wing with jack inside left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.