Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has anyone noticed over the last few years these rounds of games seem to fall with the u21’s ( efl trophy)either playing same night or previous night,which probably hinders selecting some of those for the league cup ..
Think this time, the EFL Trophy match has been rearranged for tomorrow because of international call ups when it should have been played, but the do tend to be in the same weeks, sadly.

Have to be honest I am beyond unconvinced by that midfield pairing.
I'd be surprised if Rodri or Bernardo play, especially after the weekend exertions. Foden barely played in that game and Jack went off, so I think both will play.

Chelsea have Newcastle away on Saturday. that is a guaranteed loss for them if they dont relax multiple players here.
dont think Potter can afford to lose that game when the top4 fight is getting very spicy. they would go 9 points behind Newcastle who has only the PL to concenrate on and might go and make 1-2 big signings after the WC.

Potter needs to throw this game imo in the Carabao.

to be honest, if we dont win it I would rather this round than multiple rounds later speciallz with this tight fixture and some quite tired players after WC.

Fa Cup + Carabao fixtures will be a right messy schedule. whoever manages better not to be burnt out coming March, April can win the lot. thats why I think Newcastle can maybe do the top4 deffo.

I'd be more than surprised. Bernie ran his arse off. For me, he was MOTM. He needs to be completely rested. LIkewise Rodri and De Bruyne. Is Cancelo, incidentally, automatically suspended from this one?

Cancelo is suspended, will be available for Brentford. Can see Rodri, KDB or Bernie coming from the bench in the last 25 minutes if we are not winning by then. And maybe say 20 minutes for Phillips. He's been training with the team for a week now.

Chelsea have Newcastle away on Saturday. that is a guaranteed loss for them if they dont relax multiple players here.
dont think Potter can afford to lose that game when the top4 fight is getting very spicy. they would go 9 points behind Newcastle who has only the PL to concenrate on and might go and make 1-2 big signings after the WC.

Potter needs to throw this game imo in the Carabao.

to be honest, if we dont win it I would rather this round than multiple rounds later speciallz with this tight fixture and some quite tired players after WC.

Fa Cup + Carabao fixtures will be a right messy schedule. whoever manages better not to be burnt out coming March, April can win the lot. thats why I think Newcastle can maybe do the top4 deffo.
They have a huge squad to choose from, so if it's their second string that plays they will still have a very strong side

I'd be more than surprised. Bernie ran his arse off. For me, he was MOTM. He needs to be completely rested. LIkewise Rodri and De Bruyne. Is Cancelo, incidentally, automatically suspended from this one?

I'd be surprised if Rodri or Bernardo play, especially after the weekend exertions. Foden barely played in that game and Jack went off, so I think both will play.
id love to see Grealish have a go through the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.