Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly picking up discarded half-chewed lumps of food under youngest grandson’s high chair. To be fair he is only 16.

I think City would beat England 8-0. OK, the 8 might be a stretch, but the 0 is nailed on

True, but the players from countries knocked out will be back with clubs and a fair few of our players will go and not get loads of minutes.

Ederson, Walker (potentially), Akanji (assuming they don’t progress very far), Ake, Rodri, Phillips, Foden (potentially), Grealish, Mahrez, Haaland, Alvarez all May not got loads of minutes.

Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Bernardo, Gundogan are the ones that will be played all the time if fit.
Haaland is guaranteed not to have many minutes in the World Cup because Norway haven’t qualified. I doubt if he will play the friendlies next week if he isn’t 100% fit either

Haaland is guaranteed not to have many minutes in the World Cup because Norway haven’t qualified. I doubt if he will play the friendlies next week if he isn’t 100% fit either
Mahrez too. Gomez wont be picked either.

I assume we will have behind closed door friendlies in December.

Whats everyone's opinion on Sterling Think he will get a good reception tomorrow
He will from me.

Had the decency to fuck off with a year remaining on his contract for a decent fee, rather than walking for free. Also saved us a season of opposite sides on this forum arguing he's good/shit!

Right, back to the Grealish thread!

True, but the players from countries knocked out will be back with clubs and a fair few of our players will go and not get loads of minutes.

Ederson, Walker (potentially), Akanji (assuming they don’t progress very far), Ake, Rodri, Phillips, Foden (potentially), Grealish, Mahrez, Haaland, Alvarez all May not got loads of minutes.

Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Bernardo, Gundogan are the ones that will be played all the time if fit.
You missed KDB. He will get no rest from Martinez, doesn’t even get rested in friendlies

Yep get a strongest team out and try and progress a lot of all prem ties gives us a good chance of drawing a lower ranked team next round

Whats everyone's opinion on Sterling Think he will get a good reception tomorrow
Personally, though obviously not on the levels of a Zaba welcome, I feel he could (and should )get a fairly good reception if he plays.
Old Raheem seems to split opinion wherever he goes. Probably should have left earlier and could be very frustrating at times for us.
He certainly missed a fair few but he scored loads (very few recent players have scored more) and was involved in a lot of goals, and contributed a lot to many 'pots' we won.
Funnily enough, looking back to the really cool, composed penalty that won us the League Cup against Chelsea I am still a little surprised he did actually score that one though!
When Sterling, Sergio and Sane were all 'on fire' we were a phenomenal attacking unit. Don't mind if he grabs one tomorrow tbh, as long as it's only a consolation with us already well ahead (a bit like Andy May's one for 'Udders, in the 10:1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.