Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will get a mixed reception, I don't think people like how he refused to sign that City shirt it was disrespectful.

My opinion on him is he's useless & has taken Chelsea backwards, he offers absolutely nothing.

Apart from the fact he scored over 100 goals for City, among many other attributes.
I agree though he will get a mixed reception. Will be highlighted by the media and sadly reflex on the majority who want to show our appreciation for returning players who gave their all for the club.
Enjoy your little boo, if you are going.

True, but the players from countries knocked out will be back with clubs and a fair few of our players will go and not get loads of minutes.

Ederson, Walker (potentially), Akanji (assuming they don’t progress very far), Ake, Rodri, Phillips, Foden (potentially), Grealish, Mahrez, Haaland, Alvarez all May not got loads of minutes.

Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Bernardo, Gundogan are the ones that will be played all the time if fit.
Just thinking this myself Al - good point.

Apart from the fact he scored over 100 goals for City, among many other attributes.
I agree though he will get a mixed reception. Will be highlighted by the media and sadly reflex on the majority who want to show our appreciation for returning players who gave their all for the club.
Enjoy your little boo, if you are going.
I said he IS useless not that he WAS useless for us. Also I never boo any player current or ex, I've actually had massive rows with blues who booed the likes of Bony whilst he was playing for us & for defending Joey Barton (Because he helped keep us up) when he returned after kicking Aguero.

Keep assuming, maybe try reading the post properly first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.