Chelsea (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Palmer will never be good enough I'm afraid. Hope I'm wrong. And we looked better without Haaland. Mind you Chelsea were way short. Potter on limited time. Shoot me down.
He's still very young and although training with the first team, he gets very few opportunities, which means when he is selected there's a huge amount of pressure for him to perform
It's a tough one to call because he needs a run of games, but we're that good and with every game meaning something he won't get it

Anyone else notice the kid run on the pitch as the half time whistle went?

Gave the steward's a good run around before being caught short of any players.

What compels people to let their children do that? And at half time too. Not worth the ban, the immediate kicking out of the stadium and the legalities that come with it all for a moment of nothing.

On the game, Mahrez great, walker too.

Not a huge fan of Gomez, seems a big downgrade on Zinny but it also took Zinny a couple of seasons to get motoring.
What was bizarre is that firstly the kid didn’t look bothered at all and secondly no adult came out of the crowd when he was carted off. The club should be putting out pictures and names on the website, social media etc with the appropriate sentence. What possesses these people to let their kids do that is beyond me and presumably the adult gets a vote when elections take place, SMH

Agreed and to all those who trot out the old nonsensical cliche “it’ll take us to the next level as a club” - well it hasn’t done much for Chelsea has it ?

The CL is just another cup like the FA or the League Cup - great to win and a fun day out on final day but nowhere near as important as winning the league
Exactly

Best we've played for ages,make of that what you will! But it certainly looks better going forward.
Pep likes his wide players to hog the touchline We pass to them and they pass it backwards
Today Mahrez was given the freedom of the Etihad and what a different player he looked

He really is a nasty, snidey, dirty piece of work.
He came up to our corner in the 2nd half and got "You're just a shit Robbie Savage".....hope we don't attract the ire of the FA over that chant.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.