Chelsea (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

When I saw the lineups I thought we might be in for a tough game but we coasted it. This is the one thing Pep never gets credit for. People will say how much those players still cost, but to make so many changes and dominate games in the same way is just ridiculous. Chelsea were appalling though. Whatever Potter is trying to do, it isn't working. I like his as a manager, but Chelsea can fuck off!

The main thing is that we've knocked Chelsea out of both cup competitions this season and beaten them on their patch when we really needed it.

All that's left is to beat them for a fourth time this season in our last home game, whereby we are presented with the Premier League Trophy...

Hopefully that stops the "Champions of Europe" chants for a while... Not that I'm remotely bitter of course.

One thing to say from yesterday: Walker back, Laporte back bringing the ball out, Phil maybe not at his best but his fitness looking much better, Mahrez back at his best etc.

We can say everything we want about Pep's formations and other things, but we've been missing some key players while also trying to get people back into the headspace of January football. If key players are finally coming back online then the season could start to look very positive. These back-to-back Chelsea games look really key for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.