Chelsea (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

It seems obvious to me why Klopp is getting a free(ish) ride among Liverpool fans and the press when Potter isn't! Klopp has a load of goodwill as they've been excellent for four years, and they're clearly in the process of rebuilding, and Potter has taken over a team from a manager who had some goodwill, has made things worse, and looks out of his depth and out of ideas.
And on top of all that, he's a right Plonker !

Are you saying we'd have been pissed off if that first penalty had been given against us?

Did you actually see it? It was BLATANT handball (looked deliberate to me), and the defender should have been booked for it.

I didn’t see it when it happened at the game yesterday but it was 100% a penalty. Good spot for once by VAR and it didn’t take long for the referee to agree. It was deliberate and like you say should have been a yellow card.
I don't recall any claims for the handball at the game. It was a bit like the mystery penalty awarded by VAR at Spurs in the CL. At least we scored this one.

Halfway through the second half I thought Chelsea were doing a good job defending their three goal deficit.

142101d1-77ac-4142-a158-53e04a334ced_text.gif
Dionysus wills it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.