Chelsea (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

We have no real way of knowing because I thought we were excellent, we have done it to all teams when we are on the money like we were yesterday.

Look where Potter has them in the league, then look at Klopps position and ask yourself the question why is Potter getting it in the neck so early in his tenure whilst Klopp gets somewhat of a free ride?

Shearer was almost visibly upset IMHO.
It seems obvious to me why Klopp is getting a free(ish) ride among Liverpool fans and the press when Potter isn't! Klopp has a load of goodwill as they've been excellent for four years, and they're clearly in the process of rebuilding, and Potter has taken over a team from a manager who had some goodwill, has made things worse, and looks out of his depth and out of ideas.

It seems obvious to me why Klopp is getting a free(ish) ride among Liverpool fans and the press when Potter isn't! Klopp has a load of goodwill as they've been excellent for four years, and they're clearly in the process of rebuilding, and Potter has taken over a team from a manager who had some goodwill, has made things worse, and looks out of his depth and out of ideas.

Potter is still only 3 points behind Klopps mob, and he was brought in because Chelsea were pretty much failing. That being said when City win well the other team always has a stinker eh? Go figure.

Like Alf Ramsay and Rodney Marsh?

“Before one match, he [Ramsay] said to me: ‘I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at half-time.’

“And I said, ‘Christ, we only get a cup of tea and oranges at Fulham!’”

He never played for England again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.