Chelsea (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I enjoyed the game yesterday. After the first 10 mins it was already more enjoyable than the whole game on Thursday. We looked much better going forward. The free kick & the goal from open play were both brilliant.

Are you saying we'd have been pissed off if that first penalty had been given against us?

Did you actually see it? It was BLATANT handball (looked deliberate to me), and the defender should have been booked for it.
I didn’t see it when it happened at the game yesterday but it was 100% a penalty. Good spot for once by VAR and it didn’t take long for the referee to agree. It was deliberate and like you say should have been a yellow card.

I didn’t see it when it happened at the game yesterday but it was 100% a penalty. Good spot for once by VAR and it didn’t take long for the referee to agree. It was deliberate and like you say should have been a yellow card.
The ref was looking straight at it, and Jenarse called it as soon as it happened.

That was one of those that "shouldn't" have needed VAR.

Even though that wasn't the full first team today that looked like man city walker bernie back to close to there best everyone pressing wingers high and wide full backs overlapping midfielders with freedom
Walker adds so much, character, experience seems to always want it as well which positively effects the team

What a performance. I've took some stick tonight for saying we looked better without Haaland in the team. That first half performance was good as we've been all season for me.
As a team, tactically we are a better fit without Haaland...how are you getting stick when loads of people I know have said this from the day we showed interest. He is a great CF great character etc..just our team for years was built on manipulating the opposition, finding the gap between their CB and FB running on, cutting ball back from by line...just so much better, more fluid. We have played this way for years - so much better and easier to watch. Haaland to me is great but prefer watching us without him on from the start. Amazing plan B player

As a team, tactically we are a better fit without Haaland...how are you getting stick when loads of people I know have said this from the day we showed interest. He is a great CF great character etc..just our team for years was built on manipulating the opposition, finding the gap between their CB and FB running on, cutting ball back from by line...just so much better, more fluid. We have played this way for years - so much better and easier to watch. Haaland to me is great but prefer watching us without him on from the start. Amazing plan B player
He will never be a plan B player, he will be our plan A, it may take a bit more time to make the team and him adapt, Pep will do that.
I think next season we will see a different midfield and attack and Haaland will be central to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.