Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

We`ll probably all be pissed if we don`t win at home to Brentford and delighted if we win. It`s what being a supporter of a team is all about. 14 games to go for us 13 for Arsenal and liverpool, no need to get overly upset, my money is still on City.
If we get to klanfield a point behind and win then I’ll believe but Pep needs to stop fucking about in the middle, trying to accommodate Alvarez, Foden needs to be there rest of the season.

We wasent at it yesterday ,bad day at office,the akanji comin into middle just dunt work,if haaland got a hatrick no one wud of bin suprised,but it happens and were in a good place,no time to start pannicking,got some big games coming up and the 2 important ones will have a go an not just sit in on a low block ,so i fancy us in them games,gonna be an exciting end too season,arsenal an liverpool will have a few draws ,its just how it goes ,i honestly think city are gonna do a treble treble

you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?

giphy.gif

None of those matches were off days , we outplayed and deserved to win every single game check the stats apart from Villa away were they played us off the park for ninety minutes and lucky we only lost 0-1.
We conceded 14 times in those 6 days, you don't often win conceding at that level no matter how much possession you might have.

Everyone in the stadium had Ake as MOM and also would have had Gvardiol if he had put the same performance in, people aren't as stupid or lack football understanding as you are making out.

Fans had Ake as one of our top 3 players last season, ahead of Rodri who has been one of the best players in the world for 2 years now. You are very naive if you think biases don't shape people's perceptions.

Fact is Chelsea’s attacks went mostly through Ake's zone. And fans would have been quick to notice it if Gvardiol played there.

Fans had Ake as one of our top 3 players last season, ahead of Rodri who has been one of the best players in the world for 2 years now. You are very naive if you think biases don't shape people's perceptions.

Fact is Chelsea’s attacks went mostly through Ake's zone. And fans would have been quick to notice it if Gvardiol played there.
Which he stopped every time, the only fullback incapable of defending his zone yesterday was walker who should be nowhere near the first 11 for the rest of the season.

Always seems to be a big meltdown when we don’t win. Fact is we had enough chances to win that game. We got done on the counter and they sat and got a point. Could be 1 off the top with 13 to play on Tuesday night. Criticism of Doku is bizarre, people want him to take his man on but when he loses it he gets slaughtered for it. He stood some excellent balls up in the second half. Foden was a passenger on that right hand side we need to get him in to the middle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.