Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Disappointing how quickly some posters turn on the team or individual players, particularly after the run we’ve been on. Some are acting like we’re out of the title race. There’s always a knee jerk after a setback but FFS let’s keep some perspective.
They’re not City fans, mate.

Mark Renton had it right. ‘One day there won’t be any girls or boys, just wankers’

That’s what they are. Wankers.

If we get to klanfield a point behind and win then I’ll believe but Pep needs to stop fucking about in the middle, trying to accommodate Alvarez, Foden needs to be there rest of the season.

Who are we to question arguably the greatest football manager to walk the earth.

But I agree, Phil scored that hat-trick playing centrally in and around the PA. Akanji has speed and strength but shouldn`t be pushed into the supplementary midfild role that Stones is the master at. In an ideal world I`d have liked to have seen Bernardo for Foden, Foden for Alvarez and Stones for Akanji.

Unfortunately we don`t now if Bernardo and Stones were fit enough to play from the start. Refereeing decisions also had a big effect on the game in my opinion. How Caicedo stayed on the pitch is a mystery to me.

Didn't we just do the treble?
As I said he was crucial to it. His insane scoring last year took a lot of pressure of his teammates.
But in terms of the way we play football I don't think he's a natural fit.

Most of the these fans will not survive when we inevitable will have our own droughts of throphyless season for decades.
Have you ever considered that some of those complaining are disappointed we haven't beaten mid-table opponents and have failed against equally poor teams too many times already this season?
It's now Sunday morning and I'm still pissed off about yesterday. And I'll be extremely pissed off as long as we fail to beat inferior sides.
I've watched City live during many trophyless seasons and it won't be a problem doing so again unless we have some of the best players and fail to get the best from them, as was the case yesterday.

Strange selection.....however we don’t know the physiological data for John or Bernardo.

What we do know is that we had 12 corners taken by the same player into the same area with the same result.

We had a left winger who has pace to burn, lots of possession but didn’t hit the byline once in 95 minutes.

We have Phil,one of the best number 8/10s in the world, playing isolated right wing for 85 minutes when it was crystal clear after 15 minutes that he should’ve been in a freer central role.

We weren’t at our best but IMO we didn’t help ourselves on or off the pitch.

No need to panic but we must get the basics and fine details right starting on Tuesday.

Because we’re not cunts?
Because we recognize that both of them were good servants to the club?
Because both were respectful when scoring against us for their new clubs?
Because we are City fans who are above the petty bullshit thrown by others?

How many reasons do you need to show a little class and sportsmanship???

Crock of shit

Palmer wasn’t a servant to us, played a handful of games

Class and sportsmanship-don’t know if you’ve noticed but every man and his dog are out to get us

Happy fucking clappers need to decide whose side they’re on

Cunts -No

Soft cunts -the ones clapping yea

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.