Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Arsenal fans - GIF - Imgur
Your either too young,stupid or ignorant of CITYs history who won the league,FACup and a European trophy before Woolwich.

Additionally CITY have won the Treble and are currently ECL Champions, European Club Champions and World Club Champions, non of which Arse Burton have ever achieved.

Additionally 84569 still stands, check it out !!

Because we’re not cunts?
Because we recognize that both of them were good servants to the club?
Because both were respectful when scoring against us for their new clubs?
Because we are City fans who are above the petty bullshit thrown by others?

How many reasons do you need to show a little class and sportsmanship???
Cringe "servants", "class", "sportsmanship"

I feel I should be clapping you .
Wonderful.

Crock of shit

Palmer wasn’t a servant to us, played a handful of games

Class and sportsmanship-don’t know if you’ve noticed but every man and his dog are out to get us

Happy fucking clappers need to decide whose side they’re on

Cunts -No

Soft cunts -the ones clapping yea
Palmer didn’t want to leave, but couldn’t get enough playing time, plus he clapped the City fans when he went off yesterday. If he’d slagged us like Milner, then fair enough, boo him to your heart’s delight.
What is an acceptable number of games to not get booed by the way? Should we boo Bernie when he eventually leaves, or Rico Lewis, or Nathan Ake?

Some people might miss your point, but I fully agree. Ake did very well yesterday, but if it was Gvardiol playing, people would judge him based on the fact that 90% of attacks were in that zone, and they were, if not more. They would be saying stuff like he must be bad because everything goes through that area, or why didn't he stop them? Some might deny it, but Gvardiol has been scapegoated countless times despite performing on a more or less excellent standard.
View attachment 107405

Our back 4 should consist of Stones, Dias, Ake, and Gvardiol. That's my opinion, anyway.
Those 4 defenders aren’t balanced together though, so that simply can’t be our back 4.

Either you have Stones stepping into midfield from right back, meaning Dias has to play right centre back in a back 3, defending wide areas which he simply can’t do.

Or we don’t have anyone stepping into midfield, leave Rodri more exposed to counters and have Stones providing all the width on the right, which might be even worse than Walker doing it.

Neither option is better than what we have now as both would be even easier for opponents to exploit.

Crock of shit

Palmer wasn’t a servant to us, played a handful of games

Class and sportsmanship-don’t know if you’ve noticed but every man and his dog are out to get us

Happy fucking clappers need to decide whose side they’re on

Cunts -No

Soft cunts -the ones clapping yea
Both players behaved like ungrateful slapped arses - but hey, look at me Big Blue, still able to clap . Classy me.

None of those matches were off days , we outplayed and deserved to win every single game check the stats apart from Villa away were they played us off the park for ninety minutes and lucky we only lost 0-1.
That's true, easy to forget the performances, galling all the same though, and that bloody irritating disallowed goal against liverpool for a foul against Allison that none one in their right mind agrees with.

Palmer didn’t want to leave, but couldn’t get enough playing time, plus he clapped the City fans when he went off yesterday. If he’d slagged us like Milner, then fair enough, boo him to your heart’s delight.
What is an acceptable number of games to not get booed by the way? Should we boo Bernie when he eventually leaves, or Rico Lewis, or Nathan Ake?
Depends how they force the issue and whether the club wanted them to stay a little longer.

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?

If you hadn`t bought Herbert Chapman and most of his Huddersfield team that won 3 titles in 24, 25, 26 you lot would probably have been less well known than the Royal Engineers or the Wanderers are today.

We the North West are still the heartbeat of Engish football. No other area comes close. North West 57 league titles, London 21.

If you could have been arsed to read earlier posts, I DIDN’T BOO, so ask your booing questions to them that did

So all your questions there are all in vain

But I also never clapped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.