Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

He really really isn't. He might look like it because he does more TV tackles than the rest, but thats because he's usually diving in when he shouldn't, or has been caught out of position. Our best defender, by a country mile, is Ake
When played as a defender he is good as any, this is illustrating the point I made that Pep playing him where he is will colour fans opinion of him

Your either too young,stupid or ignorant of CITYs history who won the league,FACup and a European trophy before Woolwich.

Additionally CITY have won the Treble and are currently ECL Champions, European Club Champions and World Club Champions, non of which Arse Burton have ever achieved.

Additionally 84569 still stands, check it out !!
Woolwich Arsenal Team. | Woolwich arsenal, Arsenal football team, Arsenal  football

Up the Arse

Yesterday is totally on Pep. Madness to play Stones against Copenhagen but have Akanji in that role against Chelsea. Alvarez in the middle with Kev meant we had nobody to help Rodri progress the ball up the pitch. Foden shunted wide right again despite being so much better centrally.

Playing your best team against the weakest side in the CL when you have a much better opposition at the weekend is just ridiculous.
But by doing that we have made the second leg a formality which sits between two tough games, especially the one at Anfield

I know I’m going to get lambasted here, but I’m only saying my opinion. Basically, I feel City play better this season without Haaland. Of course he’s a great striker but when he’s off it which has been the case a lot this season we are slow and lethargic. Maybe it’s just the way way I’m feeling today after yesterday but I have a feeling the league is slipping away from us.

The premise remains the same. Would you clap Bernie if he left and came back as an opposition player? Or Rico? Or Ake?
What’s the cut off point?

Depends what they said in the press I suppose, but in all honesty probably not, the premise remains the same with me, they’d be classed as the enemy

There probably isn’t a “cut off” point really

I didn’t boo Milner when he came back neither I just stood up and bellowed that he was a ****, which was sufficient enough for me

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
Jonny Come Latelys?

Fucking prick

Manchester City won a Trophy:

4yrs before ManUnited

26yrs before Arsenal

51yrs before Chelsea

FA Cup 61yrs before LFC

First club to win a domestic and European cup double and we have now done it twice

So who are the Jonny come latelys now

City also never bribed other clubs to stay in top flight

Not seen the non penalties on tv yet but anyone noticed our var decisions seem to be done and dusted within 30 seconds yet other certain teams are scrutinised with microscopic detail to give it ? Anyway every season I can remember under pep we have games like yesterday and I'm sure there will be another 1 or 2 but come roaring back up the mighty blues

I tell you what, looking back (first time) at the decisions we didn’t get penalties for I’m amazed. Especially the handball one.

That’s dippers and Chelsea now where we’ve been fucked over at home by VAR.

Don't know about the pen one if you watch it in normal speed it's not a pen and slow motion for me can make anything look a pen. The Walker one was a pen for me and at Anfield rags or at Anfield the referee would have given it! It seems referees at our don't like given us pens they rely on var!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.