Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yesterday was a good game and the 1 point might be very important come the end of the season. Chelsea were better in the first half. We dominated the 2nd half. We move onto the next game.

I said to fellow Blues on our Supporters Club bus to the game that Haaland was back to full fitness but the one thing he was still lacking was the timing on his headers. He’s missed big chances in Copenhagen and again yesterday. That will click in the weeks ahead and it’s going to be a very exciting end to the season. People crying about a draw reminds of the down side on Blue Moan.

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
Your last paragraph is so arrogant and pathetic. Football like life moves on, the world does not revolve around you. Entitlement in life will be the downfall of humans, at every level.

Yesterday was a good game and the 1 point might be very important come the end of the season. Chelsea were better in the first half. We dominated the 2nd half. We move onto the next game.

I said to fellow Blues on our Supporters Club bus to the game that Haaland was back to full fitness but the one thing he was still lacking was the timing on his headers. He’s missed big chances in Copenhagen and again yesterday. That will click in the weeks ahead and it’s going to be a very exciting end to the season. People crying about a draw reminds of the down side on Blue Moan.
I like moaning!

Both players behaved like ungrateful slapped arses - but hey, look at me Big Blue, still able to clap . Classy me.

Always was gonna create debate, I thought it after I’d posted last night, but I thought fuck it this is what the forum is for, now the classy and big blue syndrome is coming out in force when it’s got fuck all to do with it

Eventually some will recognise that I didn’t boo, but that’s too hard to comprehend for others it seems, they are the enemy and took 2 points off us last night, doesn’t get more simple than that

And I also recall a few snidey remarks in the press from the both of um, but it’s ok they deserve a clap, like fuck they do, as the saying goes mate you couldn’t make it up

Disappointing how quickly some posters turn on the team or individual players, particularly after the run we’ve been on. Some are acting like we’re out of the title race. There’s always a knee jerk after a setback but FFS let’s keep some perspective.
Great post Sir. Can’t believe how some on here have written us off for the season. To win every title, every season is an impossibility and some need a reality check. Yes, I agree that we have not been at our best in some games this season, but we still have time to put things right. Let’s not start talking like those deserving lot at the other end of the East Lancs Road and keep the faith. On to Tuesday night v Brentford where we have a chance to get back on track.

Danny Dipping Murphy "both decisions correct" Quelle Surprise.

No thought of Walker using his leg to shield the ball and keep Sterling away from it, that's what he did for me and was not looking to instigate a Penalty.
Happens all the time and Sterling at fault for catching him.
Brought down plain and simple by Sterling! Penalty all day long.

The handball, they ignored the fact he was moving is arm down after he had pulled Dias over.
Nothing to do with the defender not knowing where the ball was when he knocked it away.
Just after Dias flattened then the ball spins just wide off their defender.

Extremely unlucky not to win that yesterday and they were lucky to get a point.

The worst miss for Erl was that header second half where he seemed to get under it when there was no need.
The other chances he was under high balls and couldn't keep them down.

As ever, when we don't win it's because of how well the oppo played, bollocks. They had breakaway chances and couldn't finish them and had all the luck in the world at the back and the officials onside to make sure.

Couple of our chances go in and no one is criticising our performance yesterday, it could have been 6 - 2.

Let's see Chelsea crowing next Sunday when they get stitched up again in the Final against Levelling Up FC.

Last edited:
I tell you what, looking back (first time) at the decisions we didn’t get penalties for I’m amazed. Especially the handball one.

That’s dippers and Chelsea now where we’ve been fucked over at home by VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.