Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Sorry, but this is all on Pep, soon as I saw that team I knew we were fucked. Rest Stones and Bernardo in game vs Brentford. Why the fuck would you put Foden super glued to right touch line against Chelsea to accommodate Alvarez?

Title is gone , because arsenal and Liverpool will take some stopping.
Don’t be a soft arse

You wouldn’t think we won 10 in a row before yesterday. Over reactionary fannies on this forum. Title gone? Win on Tuesday and we’re a point behind scousers what the fuck are you talking about.

Great post Sir. Can’t believe how some on here have written us off for the season. To win every title, every season is an impossibility and some need a reality check. Yes, I agree that we have not been at our best in some games this season, but we still have time to put things right. Let’s not start talking like those deserving lot at the other end of the East Lancs Road and keep the faith. On to Tuesday night v Brentford where we have a chance to get back on track.
Some of our fans have become a tad entitled

If we had another midfielder like Kova on instead of Alvarez I really think we win this game, we helped Chelsea & gave them so much space in the middle

Chelsea had 2 midfielders worth a combined 220 million ably supported by the duracell bunny Gallagher, so Pep puts Rodri on his own with a 5ft 7 striker. What is it about playing Chelsea that makes Pep have a fucking brain virus.

Admittedly, you’ve been hugely successful this last decade and to be fair, I’ve really enjoyed the quality of football you’ve played. I suppose my favourite City team was when Aguero and Silva were in the team. Sublime stuff. However, nothing lasts forever, dynasties come and go and I might be proven wrong but I feel yours is coming to an end.

Nothing against City, per se, but it’s hard to maintain that consistency for years.

I applaud your style of football and the success it brought but to be honest, you are Johnny Come Latelys…you still lag the legacy of the ‘Red Shirts’. Where were you pre 2012?
How can City be “Johnny come lately” if we have dominated for over a decade. And we have won 7 league titles since you won youre last one - some 20 years ago, let’s see how this season pans out because all the pressure is on Arteta to win a trophy, to justify his huge spend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.