Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

He's not crap really though,is he?

He's done OK so far overall,considering it's very early in his City career.
Give him a chance before writing him off.
Andros Townsend was an OK player.

OK players aren't gonna win us trophies. We need players that are better than OK.

Our lack of clean sheets has to cost us in some games, pretty sure the last 1-0 was the CL final.

The happy clappies or the doom merchants?
The doom merchants. We had one of those games, which all teams have. On another day Haaland would have bagged 3 and we'd have won that comfortably. We could have had a couple of pens but i dont think any of the shouts were completely clear cut and probably not enough evidence to overturn the onfield decision
I think if they had been given pens on the field they wouldnt have been overturned either. Its two points lost but not a disaster and still plenty of twists and turns to come in the season. Both Arsenal and Liverpool will drop points. Its going to be close but we have the experience to see it through.

I thought Chelsea were really good first half and should really have won with that chance second half.

We were all a bit predictable for me and didn’t play that great. Kept going though. Got to start winning some of these games against better sides. Chelsea are better than their position for me.

Haaland missing too many chances this season despite his goals.
I think they will do OK next season, agree with you.

In the meantime, it's pre 2008 and next week I'm going to be a Chelsea supporter. ( Probably hoping in vain for them to do the entire rational footy fraternity a favour and stop those infuriating Dippers on stage 1 of their 'quad').....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.