Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

I think that might be our most complete performance this season. Chelsea didn't sit back - that fifteen minute spell after our fourth goal showed that - but we dominated and racked up a cricket score through precision and power. We looked unstoppable yesterday, as though we were back to our autumn 2017 best. We might not win it from here but I can't imagine a more frightening team to be chasing me down if I was Liverpool.

Zinchenko with two assists? Well done that man

Do you mean the left back , "who shouldn't be in the squad, never mind in the team."

When people post things like that, they must have thick skins to come back on the next match.
Gundogan did ok too, and he has one or two doubter -:)

Home record against the rest of the current "big six" since Pep took over:

16/17
Chelsea - lost 3-1
Arsenal - won 2-1
Tottenham - drew 2-2
Liverpool - drew 1-1
Man United - drew 0-0

17/18
Liverpool - won 5-0
Arsenal - won 3-1
Tottenham - won 4-1
Chelsea - won 1-0
Man United - lost 3-2

18/19
Man United - won 3-1
Liverpool - won 2-1
Arsenal - won 3-1
Chelsea - won 6-0
Tottenham - ?

14 games, 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats. Amazing record.
Would have been better with the penalty and RC for Young's "tackle" on Aguero at the Etihad last season.

Hmmmm, usually I'd agree but we need the rags to keep their momentum going until they play the dippers.
My worry is that if the rags get past Chelsea the powers that be will help them win the trophy. I want the Norwegian paperboy to get the job as much as the next blue but not at the expense of a trophy. I'm sure they'll be up for the game against the dippers, come what may.

6-0 people. Concentrate on that.
It really is a fabulous score. I remember thinking when Ederson made that save dontgive them nowt.
Still smashing them 6-0 without really seeming to get out of 3rd gear was great to witness.
Yep, said this to our kid wen we were swapping texts throughout the game.
2v3k57s.jpg

My worry is that if the rags get past Chelsea the powers that be will help them win the trophy. I want the Norwegian paperboy to get the job as much as the next blue but not at the expense of a trophy. I'm sure they'll be up for the game against the dippers, come what may.
Those rags will smash the dippers...........at least they'd better fucking do.

I'd worry about that, if we weren't still in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.