Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

With 9 you still need another 2.
At seventy minutes and 1:1 he thought he could still sneak a goal and we would all be happy. ( I was hoping for 3 changes at 70 minutes).

Dias inclusion was bizarre if it’s a resting exercise, has anyone played more mins than him? I don’t mind resting players even a lot of them after the efforts against PSG which was unbelievable. But don’t play a bizarre formation and play the one guy who deserves a rest more than the others.

I think we all agree Mendy is Dog shit.

It is astonishing he gets to wear the Shirt,it really is.

I have seen junior School kids with better situational awareness.

He got rinsed for speed so many times i lost count.

Then he stated to just follow Ake around.

Like he thought fuck it,if i stand near Ake,he will pick up my slack.Why i think it was a bit cruel Ake getting stick,when he was literally covering Mendy,and his own position,and was clearly fucked at the end.

Two guys i have been seriously underwhelmed by this season are Torres, and Cancelo.

The very definition of La Liga players.

Cancelo makes a point of avoiding pgysical contact.

Torres just bounces of everybody that comes near him,and goes hiding.

A killer pass every now and again,or worldy goal is not enough for doing fuck all nearly every game they play in.
For a couple of months after Christmas Cancelo was brilliant but seems to have gone back to last season's form. Torres although he has scored goals gives me strong Albert Riera vibes.

I don’t feel more confident nor less.
As for the 2nd half penalty? Why are you and loads on here confident we would’ve scored the penalty? Other than Aguero messing up trying to copy Panenka, our record from the penaltyspot is as pisspoor as our performance today
Agree our penalty taking is poor, but more likely to have scored it based on law of probability. Main point for me is that we’ve seen Chelsea in their favoured formation with their 15 man squad over 2 matches and they scraped 2 wins & they have no idea how they react when faced with our normal play. Tuchel can watch a video, but it isn’t the same.

Point well made but didn't like it then and still don't like it...
I will retract that it is not like Kun. But it is not typical and is only a minute flaw in an otherwise perfect player...
Its not the best technique but again it has been up until the Chelsea one has been very successful. I doubt he will be repeating that whenever he gets to take a penalty.

Putting all the blame on the 2 defeats to Chelsea as a result of the 9 changes, love Kun but that was an outrageous attempt with the title to be won

Zack Steffen on Ederson: "I would say yeah he is the best penalty taker at Man City because he kicks so damn hard – there's no way a keeper could react to it. He kicks so hard, so fast, it's insane. It's insane, nobody knows how he does it."

Still find it strange that Pep does not give him the job. Then again, still trust Pep 100% so assume he must have a good reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.