Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Zack Steffen on Ederson: "I would say yeah he is the best penalty taker at Man City because he kicks so damn hard – there's no way a keeper could react to it. He kicks so hard, so fast, it's insane. It's insane, nobody knows how he does it."

Still find it strange that Pep does not give him the job. Then again, still trust Pep 100% so assume he must have a good reason.
Probably worried one would hit the bar and go in at the other end ;)

But so many of Sergio's goals have come from the immense power he gets in his shots. If he blasts one right in the corner the keeper has no chance. Why try to be clever?

Err because when he try’s that it doesn’t always happen, seriously guys have you watched Sergio KDB Mahrez Sterling taking penalties for city, ffs this is hard work

Was listening to dickov on the radio he said ederson was going ape shit at augero in the tunnel at half time, anyone else hear this

Zack Steffen on Ederson: "I would say yeah he is the best penalty taker at Man City because he kicks so damn hard – there's no way a keeper could react to it. He kicks so hard, so fast, it's insane. It's insane, nobody knows how he does it."

Still find it strange that Pep does not give him the job. Then again, still trust Pep 100% so assume he must have a good reason.
Because you need your keeper at the other end when you miss - and at some point Ederson would miss, then when we conceed as a result it's "what the fuck is Ederson taking penalties for"

Is the Riera reference good or bad? Personally, I see a lot of potential in Torres and I think we’ll start to see what he can do next season.

I can’t figure Cancelo out at all. In his first season he was distinctly average. For ten or so games this season he was brilliant but for the last half dozen games he has been terrible. I don’t think he’s a good full back. I think he might be a decent midfielder but thats not what we need from him.
Bad mate unfortunately. He is a better player that Riera, but just like him too slow for this league. Agree with your assessment of Cancelo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.