Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Pep believes he's bigger than the club.
Should we except that he wants to tinker with the BIGGEST game of the season and let us the down while we have grandkids sat on our knees in their city kits awaiting the buzz of feeling champions?

Of course we should cos Peps got a master plan.
Let's fucking hope he has.
And I bet it doesn't include players like Mendy.
So why?

pep took the piss with that formation(not necessarily the players) against a top in form team and paid the price

james had mendy on toast all game and it was 30 mins too late when he took him off

whatever mendy had its all gone now

its has to be first choice 11 from here on in no excuses

1 ridiculous statement - have you even watched our recent games
2 it was a second string team selection with new formation he was trying out
3 a virtual sure thing? We are crap at penalties!
4 yep
4 6 he is leaving
7 yes
You don't try new formations when you are 90 minutes from winning the championship.

You don't take the piss and try and become the hero when taking a penalty, hit the target, hit it hard and make the keeper work.

Win yesterday and you have 4 games to do as you please.

Pep is a genius but shows enormous arrogance at times.

Looks like Pep is the villain here from the last few posts I have read. The game I watched, we were the better side in the first half and should have gone in 2-0 up at half time, except Aguero wanted to play for himself.

Score from that pen and the game is a totally different one.

I didn't like the team selection at all when it was revealed, but it could easily have won.

Aguero takes the hit for me, not Pep.

They should be all happy and cocky for the final. Then we go in for kill with our BEST 11. Pep knows exactly what hes doing. No team beats us 3 times on the spin.
But this would only be their first game against us going by the logic that this is an entirely different team they’ve beaten twice. So if’s very possible we lose 3 times on the spin or the ‘first’ against our best 11

You don't try new formations when you are 90 minutes from winning the championship.

You don't take the piss and try and become the hero when taking a penalty, hit the target, hit it hard and make the keeper work.

Win yesterday and you have 4 games to do as you please.

Pep is a genius but shows enormous arrogance at times.
I don't think he showed arrogance, he was let down badly by one of his most senior players deciding to try and look the smart arse

In a way the defeat will remind us to be grounded and focused in the game that now matters which is the final. It I also means we remain competitive fit at least another week till the title is own. I’ll happily accept yesterday’s defeat if it means we win the final!
IF..........

I don't think he showed arrogance, he was let down badly by one of his most senior players deciding to try and look the smart arse
The team selection was arrogant.

Totally agree, the penalty was a disgrace, I really hope that does not come back to haunt us, a wonderful legacy and players reputation would be destroyed.

Pep believes he's bigger than the club.
Should we except that he wants to tinker with the BIGGEST game of the season and let us the down while we have grandkids sat on our knees in their city kits awaiting the buzz of feeling champions?

Of course we should cos Peps got a master plan.
Let's fucking hope he has.
And I bet it doesn't include players like Mendy.
So why?
Best one yet.

Biggest game of the season? Come on matey.

Team selection from pep complete arrogance
Penalty from Aguero complete arrogance
Sums yesterday up
Gives chelsea now a huge physiological advantage in the final.
Absolute car crash of a match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.