Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Reece James is some player, mind you he was only up against Mendy, lol
Good thing I read after them comma :) Exactly it was Mendy down the side was a tough watch, On occasions Ake should of covered but we could all see what was unfolding.
James is bang average in my opinion. Mendy looked Helder Costa look like Maradona a couple of seasons back away at Wolves.

They need nine unless they win each game about 3-0.

However, I'm fuming with the whole show. Nonsensical formation, players not good enough, showboating at penalties and then not safeguarding a point to edge us closer. Totally unprofessional from start to finish. From the lot of 'em!
Which is why 9 of them of them wont play in the final

Weird lineup from Pep but so many players still had stinkers - if the CL final lineup wasn't already decided then it is now

Lot of mard-arses on here need to calm down though. It was our second string, we played shite, we're still gonna win the fucking league.

And the final will be completely different to today - Walker's pace and Zinchenko will nullify the only two threats they had today and actually having a midfield -might- just make us more dangerous too

United need 7 points from 9 to keep it alive for them.
7 points from Villa a, Leicester h, Liverpool h, this run of games between tomorrow and next Saturday, so in 6 days only.

no fucking way they do 7 points imo.
Bookmarked

Shite attitude. This only means that a stronger side has to be played next week, against a confident Newcastle with nothing to lose. And it's a week closer to the final. Two important games against Chelsea and Pep picks the 2nd string and we lose them both. I'm wondering whether I'll be opening my bubbly at all this season.

We will defo win the PL or the CL.

The fact Pep would be sacked if we won neither will give the players motivation at least see out the PL.

Too many of the players were suffering from misplaced over confidence today.they need a reality check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.