Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Absolute fucking shambles, Pep gifting the game to Chelsea for a shit line up. Why does he always do it, makes it more difficult for ourselves. Shit performances all round , can't think of a motm. Shit City
But he didn't did he. Aguero scores that pen and we go on and win. Sure Pep didn't tell Aguero to take it like that.

Chelsea were the better side.
Shocking mistake by Rodri and Mendy has to go.
Still think we will be champions by the end of the week.
Please play the best X1 for our next match Pep.

Torres, Mandy, Ake, Sterling, Jesus, aguero are nowhere near title winning form, hence we didn’t win it. Giving Chelsea a lift in two consecutive games is very peculiar

Any other team gets that as a penalty.

Sterling isn’t good enough, can’t score unless it’s an open goal. The amount of chances he has before he actually shoots is shocking.

Mendy should never be allowed anywhere near this team again. He’s a wage thief and a liability. James didn’t even have to try.
Inexcusable penalty by Aguero. I don’t think we will see him starting again.

We got what we deserved. Fcuk all.
We were just not good enough or clinical enough. Ok, there were 9 changes, but that loss is hard to take. Can see us getting our wings clipped in CL as well.

Really pissed off after that. No need for that team, if Pep is pushing part two of operation make Chelsea think we are shit, then well done pep.

Ake and Mendy clearly aren't of the required standard, but there was just no need to play them today. So what if Chelsea get 90 mins against our first choice eleven? Let them get beaten and then worry about it.

Instead of sowing up the league we've let our champions league final opponents have great hope.

I'd talk about the penalties and yes on another day we'd still have won, but we took risks today and it backfired.

Could of played a strong team today, wrapped up the league, and then start resting players for the champions league final. Also beat chelsea, and their scrambling for a chumps league spot, and risking their first team players. Absolute stupid team selectiom for so many reasons. As for the pen, with his experience no excuses. Clearly kun as already left.
Stone wall pen at the end on Sterling, var corrupt.

Just watched the penalty again, it was clear, Taylor is a cheat, end of. There is no fucking point in var of they don't tell the ref he made a mistake.
Our own fault for not telling the PL we dont want him anywhere near our games as nearly every game he takes charge of, you can see the total bias in his decisions against us. No cards for Chelsea today but quick enough for us.

Var using that blatent corrupt rule, not clear and Obvious mistake. Nailed on pen if against us or for any team in red.

To be fair, the next game is the one to win out of the 3 games.

The warning signs are there though, they had 2 goals disallowed in each game so don't be fooled, they are a top side believe me.

I generally believe people are listening to the media too much Madrid are nothing special and that was a wankfest. Our starting 11 will smash them and I'm usually pessimistic, I can't get over why pep started that 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.