Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

For me too many of that team know they’re not playing CL final.
Quality and control shit today.
I think personally the way forward is going to be to make room in the squad for some of the u23 to step up.

I’d say goodbye this summer to:
Mendy, Jesus, Sergio, Torres and sterling
I agree, can see it with the attitude of some of the players, sterlings attitude stinks (he also pissed me off with not shaking azpelaquettas hand, cocky prick) and the likes of cancelo and torres look deflated.
I suppose thats the problem with having a squad of winners, they all want to be in the big seat and when they not their confidence goes off a little.

Genuine question as he was far from worst tonight, but how many times have we lost in the league when Ake has started. Tonight and Leicester for a start?

If anything that was Pep not wanting Tuchel to get any feel before the final not with 9 absentees

Thats pretty much their full strenghth team without Mount and Jorginiho, they rotate their front three alot. its the same defence jsut with chillwell instead
Havertz as well. Their best 3/most in form players.

Today has no bearing on what they'll be like in a few weeks.

Jesus christ what am i seeing on here. fucking hell.

"Tuchel has peps number"
"we are going to lose the final"

Get a grip ffs.

Tuchel twice has beaten our SECOND TEAM! not the first one. They are a glorified BURNLEY.

Tuchel has beaten us twice when we have not used the formation that has won us so many games this season, He hasnt come up against a full force Man city yet. 4-3-3 is the formation we are undefeated with in the champions league not this mess we played tonight.

A bernardo and Gundogan midfield changes the whole game. Mahrez changes things also he has their full back on toast we know this. Foden will have Azpilicueta on toast to. Stop panicking over this game.

Watching Chelsea today they are not that good, they are not a PSG or Dortmund. they press yes but if you have press resistant midfielders this game changes, if you have a fluid front three this game changes. we will win the champions league final maybe 2 nil or 3 nil.

Madrid hurt chelsea when modric and Kross were able to get out of the press if they were younger madrid wouldve punished them. we have Gundogan and bernardo two of the best press resistant players in the world to come into this team including KDB. i was worried going into this game thinking chelsea were some amazing team but they struggled against our second team again.
I think this Chelsea team will be our main rival next season particularly if they get Kane or Haaland.

Fuck me. This thread is reaching matchday thread levels of shite. If it gets more posts than the 2nd leg win over PSG thread, then it proves once and for all that this place is infested with rags and pathetic wums.
It’s amazing how it changed from the psg game lmao

Could of played a strong team today, wrapped up the league, and then start resting players for the champions league final. Also beat chelsea, and their scrambling for a chumps league spot, and risking their first team players. Absolute stupid team selectiom for so many reasons. As for the pen, with his experience no excuses. Clearly kun as already left.
Stone wall pen at the end on Sterling, var corrupt.
im not sure how people can think theres some corruption when jesus got a penalty for less of a foul that zouma made on sterling.

some you win some you lose deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.