Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My team is picked with the dual purpose of winning the game and also keeping certain players happy and feeling they have a chance of playing in the final.

----------------------------------------Ederson

Walker..........Stones...........Laporte............Cancelo

............................Rodri.................................

.............KDB............................Gundo

.......Mahrez............................................Sterling
...........................Jesus.................................
Stones is suspended mate.

think it will be

ederson

cancelo
dias
laporte
mendy

rodri
gundogan
bernardo

foden
sterling
jesus

We haven’t got a game until the following Friday so will be nice for the players to have a good break after this game.

Stones is suspended mate.

think it will be

ederson

cancelo
dias
laporte
mendy

rodri
gundogan
bernardo

foden
sterling
jesus

We haven’t got a game until the following Friday so will be nice for the players to have a good break after this game.
Stick Ruben in for Stones then on my team.

Nightmare.

Agreed (the nightmare bit). I reckon Ake plays with Laporte if fit.
I think that might be one change to many. But if behind the scenes Ake is unhappy with game time/prospects he might play him. He caould also use him at left back and switch Cancelo over.

Reactions: TFC
Pep has recently overstated how the Prem is the most important competition, and how high he rates Chelsea, so this weekend should prove if that is true, we should be going full throttle at this game, it’s our toughest fixture left and we could definitely do without losing two on the spin to Chelsea, get the league sewn up, celebrate a little and move on, no more than 3 changes for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.