Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has already intimated that he needs to keep rotating as players are not happy being left out of big games. In reality this is the last big game of the league season and I am expecting at least 6 changes.

Felt they were average in the FA Cup SF,
and we just happened to be worse on the day..It's not even about the league,we just need to get that defeat off our backs
Only changes to mid week would be Laporte in for Stones,Rodri for Ferna and Cancelo for Walker
About 'showing our hand',lol there's nothing new under the sun,Tuchel is just as meticulous as Pep,,and with some of the best analysts,they already know how we play,stopping us is another issue,but we need to win,for our psyche,get the league over and done with,jeopardise their top 4 chances,and then see where we need to improve on against their set-up in preparing for the final

Pep has already intimated that he needs to keep rotating as players are not happy being left out of big games. In reality this is the last big game of the league season and I am expecting at least 6 changes.

Those players were given chances against Leeds and Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final and did fuck all. Let’s go strong and win this and then the squad players can all play against Newcastle and Brighton.

Cannot understand people saying make loads of changes.
Win this game then we can rotate all we want until Istanbul

I can see Laporte and Cancelo coming in for Stones and Walker.
Raz may play instead of Phil and I think Kun will get a start but not sure who for, possibly Kev. Other than that I have no scooby about who Pep will pick

That's what I think. the league is won whatever so politically I think this makes sure that Sterling, Laporte, Rodri, Cancelo and probably Jesus will start. He will want them to play their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.