Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral is on the weekend apparently. Some things are more important than football and I don’t see a public forum as a place to debate what a human being does or doesnt do, at such a difficult time. Just my soppy opinion
It seems I was misinformed, I believe the funeral is sometime next week

Couldn’t you take them somewhere nicer pal?
Haha :)

They are always onto me about going in when we walk past but I always say no, I've decided I'll bite the bullet this weekend and bring them in and let them see what they think of it.

To be honest, My daughter she's 11 and always watches that guy "Big Steve MCFC" on YouTube ect...Apparently he's always in their before games so I think she wants to go in and see him haha

This will be a routine City win. Not really much else to say. I’m guessing a comfortable 3-0 win for you lot.

They are always onto me about going in when we walk past but I always say no, I've decided I'll bite the bullet this weekend and bring them in and let them see what they think of it.

To be honest, My daughter she's 11 and always watches that guy "Big Steve MCFC" on YouTube ect...Apparently he's always in their before games so I think she wants to go in and see him haha
Kids will probably enjoy it in there’re more than you pal!

The front lounge isn't too bad. There's usually plenty of kids in there on match days. Indeed, you'll even see them in the back lounge. Not sure it's the place to bring an 11 year old, mind. Some of the song lyrics can be a bit "colourful".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.