Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toughest game of the season so far. Chelsea will start their push for a CL place today. Palmer and Sterling will be right up for it and as Blues we know Raheem turns up big time against his previous clubs. We're still finding our way against the 'big six'.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move onto the next game.
Nah. We have dropped two points already to this lot need to win this one and indeed the next three. Next dropped points will be at the dippers probably.

Kick off time 17:30 (GMT). Live on Sky Sports.

Not asking for much but I'll settle for us scoring 5 or 6 without conceding similar this time.

It looks like they might be turning a corner with back-to-back wins but they weren't convincing against Palace. Can't be brought down to their level again like we were at Stamford Bridge.

I'd like us to put the same XI out that started against Copenhagen but Grealish will more than likely be out, so bring in Doku or Alvarez.

Liverpool are away at midday before us and Arsenal are away to Burnley at 3pm, so we'll know if they've helped us out before this kicks off.
I will be overjoyed if we don’t give away another goal before we score.

Toughest game of the season so far. Chelsea will start their push for a CL place today. Palmer and Sterling will be right up for it and as Blues we know Raheem turns up big time against his previous clubs. We're still finding our way against the 'big six'.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move onto the next game.

Only chance we’ll have today is if we can avoid giving Sterling one on one chances on goal

I can’t tell if this is a wind up.

Not saying he’ll flop today, but surely you remember his annual nightmare at Klanfield?!
Didn’t he live with an old couple just a stone’s throw from Anfield? Both reds, so I think he owed them a lot. That’s probably why he never turned up playing there.

I have been advised on Twitter-X (only, and not by email or any other communication!) that Avanti will be running replacement Bus Services back to London Euston from Manchester Piccadilly Station. They have cancelled the train before as well (due to them not being able to get' a Crew together to run the trains - they rely on the goodwill of Staff to work Overtime at the weekend - what a shit-show of a Company - take the profits but can't provide the Service!). So best get to Piccadilly quick (Before the Chelsea fans) as Buses will be leaving when they are full - also particular buses 'should' run straight to London, as buses may be designated for the particular stops on the way back, so hopefully not more than 4hours Saturday evening... Good Luck London Blues!
There will be rail-replacement bus services but they are not scheduled to get back to London until 07:30 in the morning!! I booked the Travelodge in Stockport when the match was re-timed and I saw there was just the one train. I feared the worst. And it has happened.

There will be rail-replacement bus services but they are not scheduled to get back to London until 07:30 in the morning!! I booked the Travelodge in Stockport when the match was re-timed and I saw there was just the one train. I feared the worst. And it has happened.
no, you're quoting from the details for the train services on Avanti's website, where the trains take 10 hours or something with stopover/changes - this is direct Rail Replacement Bus Services which are being sorted out as we speak, since the cancellation yesterday. I have been told this by AvantiWestCoast Customer Service on X/Twitter

With Ake back in his best position, Stones pairing with Dias, and Walker on the usual right, that's the defensive lineup that won us everything last season. I can't see Chelsea getting anything today. City 6-0 Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.